Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    theforum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7

    1st cycle help please

    Hello im 20 years old and started my first cycle this week and just want to get a little more info. I have Test 400 wich is. 150mg testosterone enanthate , 150mg testosterone cypionate , and 100mg of testosterone propionate . As well as i am taking with it deca 300 which is nandrolone decanoate 300mg. I have been told to take a 1cc in ject into my arm of each every 3 days. Which would work out to 800mg of test and 600mg of deca are there good ratios to be doing? or is this to much deca? most forums i read are very in decisive. I was also told to use Dball with my cycle to see faster results but also read for my first time this may not be a good idea? Also when i am finished my cycle what should i be taking to prevent hormonal problems?

  2. #2
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    here's the problem with blends. You need to pin based on the fastest burning esther, which in this case is the prop. Therefore you need to pin every other day. Some even pin every day.

    AND you are taking Deca on a first cycle?

    And you are pinning almost a gram and a half total per week?

    AND you are only 20?

    AND you don't know about PCT?

    Do you know about HCG ?

    And, And, And.......

    I'll let the others chime in here and explain

    ---Roman

  3. #3
    theforum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7
    I can not inject the test differently because they are all already mixed together the 3 i listed off are all apart of the test 400 bottle. Well i was told to take deca as well with the first cycle to cut down pain from injects and see better results? I read now thou that deca should not be done on first cycle im not to sure thou thats why i am asking now. Im doing 800mg of test 400 per week and 600mg of deca per week. Never heard of either of those but i will look them up!

  4. #4
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by theforum View Post
    I can not inject the test differently because they are all already mixed together the 3 i listed off are all apart of the test 400 bottle. Well i was told to take deca as well with the first cycle to cut down pain from injects and see better results? I read now thou that deca should not be done on first cycle im not to sure thou thats why i am asking now. Im doing 800mg of test 400 per week and 600mg of deca per week. Never heard of either of those but i will look them up!
    yes. they are mixed together. this is why you must pin based on the quickest burning esther in the mix. in this case, it's the prop. pin every other day to maintain a fairly stable blood serum level.

    but you shouldn't be pinning in the first place!

  5. #5
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

    I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

    I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

  6. #6
    Agentman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    69
    I thought I jumped in without being educated... You really should take some time and read through here and do some research before doing anything else. You can do permanent damage with what you have there...

  7. #7
    theforum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7
    We'll i am planning on only doing 1 cycle as i know i am young and could have some bad out comes from it later on in life. And just need to put on some extra weight. SO mark you're saying the the Deca will put me at a higher risk of hormonal problems later in life? if so is the cycle still safe to do with just test 400? because the guy who gave it to me told me i need to deca as well to stop regualer production or test? if it is safer with out deca thou i would go down to just the test 400.

  8. #8
    theforum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7
    Yes agentman thats why i made this post! I really just went off of what the guy who sold it to me said to do. I started reading up on it here thou and so alot of things contradiction what he said. Thats why i gave my dosage lvls to know if i am doing it right or if i should be doing less/more. Sorry for not being to educated towards all this thats why im asking:/

  9. #9
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by theforum View Post
    We'll i am planning on only doing 1 cycle (cycling is like Lays potato chips, hard to eat just one) as i know i am young and could have some bad out comes from it later on in life. And just need to put on some extra weight. (you do realize that once you come off cycle, that unless your diet is dialed in and your routines are good, you will lose most, if not all your gains?)SO mark you're saying the the Deca will put me at a higher risk of hormonal problems later in life? if so is the cycle still safe to do with just test 400? because the guy who gave it to me told me i need to deca as well to stop regualer production or test? (this statement makes absolutely no sense to me)if it is safer with out deca thou i would go down to just the test 400.
    my comments in RED

  10. #10
    Agentman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    69
    I'm right there with you forum, but reading some here goes a long way. A lot of the guys are very educated and can tell you exactly what and how to take the proper gear. I was the same way towards the guy who got me my gear... Good luck hope you find what you are looking for!

  11. #11
    theforum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7
    Yes i am aware that it can become addicting. Yep i know that to i am very heathy i don't do any other substances . And i work out side in construction so i am always outside moving around and working out. My problem is just that i can still never put on any wight no matter how much i eat lol. Well i was just saying the person who sold it to me said that you need to take deca with the test 400 because deca stops the your body regular production of testosterone and you need that while you're in your cycle?

  12. #12
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by theforum View Post
    Yes i am aware that it can become addicting. Yep i know that to i am very heathy i don't do any other substances . And i work out side in construction so i am always outside moving around and working out. My problem is just that i can still never put on any wight no matter how much i eat lol. Well i was just saying the person who sold it to me said that you need to take deca with the test 400 because deca stops the your body regular production of testosterone and you need that while you're in your cycle?
    your source is very confused mate. And I'm being very polite when I say that.

    Here's the scoop....

    Any anabolic steroid you take will shut down your natural testosterone production, including testosterone itself.

    If I were to play wordsmith with you and take certain liberties with what you just said, then this would be more accurate....

    "You need to take testosterone because either testosterone or deca will shut down your natural testosterone production, and MEN need testosterone. Its' what makes us men".

    Make sense?

  13. #13
    Agentman is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    your source is very confused mate. And I'm being very polite when I say that.

    Here's the scoop....

    Any anabolic steroid you take will shut down your natural testosterone production, including testosterone itself.

    If I were to play wordsmith with you and take certain liberties with what you just said, then this would be more accurate....

    "You need to take testosterone because either testosterone or deca will shut down your natural testosterone production, and MEN need testosterone. Its' what makes us men".

    Make sense?
    Yep he is 100% on point... I had bloodwork before and after and my natural test was under 100 from 400 before a test e cycle and my LH was .1 which was a drastic drop from my baseline. Listen to these guys tips and get the right PCT before you get going, if not you will lose your gains and possibly injure yourself

  14. #14
    theforum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7
    Oh okay well that makes more sense than. Sorry i know not the best grammar. I could have worded that better for you lol. Im still a little confussed thou what does taking deca at the same time do then? Also when i pin it should i pin deca everytime i pin test? Since the cycle i was told to do is not correct right? which is doing 800mg of test and 600mg of deca weekly. With you what you said i should pin it every 2 days? how much of each weekly?

  15. #15
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by theforum View Post
    Oh okay well that makes more sense than. Sorry i know not the best grammar. I could have worded that better for you lol. Im still a little confussed thou what does taking deca at the same time do then? Also when i pin it should i pin deca everytime i pin test? Since the cycle i was told to do is not correct right? which is doing 800mg of test and 600mg of deca weekly. With you what you said i should pin it every 2 days? how much of each weekly?
    Listen mate

    first things first. You clearly know nothing about steroids . And you are clearly too young to be taking them. I don't want to encourage you by giving you any more instruction. I've already said too much.

    My advice to you is this.

    Stop now

    Start PCT

    Good luck!
    ---Roman

  16. #16
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Listen mate

    Stop now

    Start PCT

    Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Bingo!

    Although if you've only done 1 or 2 injections you should get by without a pct. You're alternative is potential serious ramifications for your future health.

    Learn to train and diet properly. Any gains you were to make on AAS would quickly be lost.

    Out of curiosity, what is your height and weight?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  17. #17
    theforum is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7
    What should i be taking for pct? and i was asking on here because im obviously already doing it. And wanted to know if the lvl's i am injecting are what other people would recommend as well or if i should be using less deca /taking it out all together. But np i understand where you are coming from. back in black i am 5'10 only 125 LOL like i said can never gain wieght i have a super high metabolism.

  18. #18
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by theforum View Post
    What should i be taking for pct? and i was asking on here because im obviously already doing it. And wanted to know if the lvl's i am injecting are what other people would recommend as well or if i should be using less deca/taking it out all together. But np i understand where you are coming from. back in black i am 5'10 only 125 LOL like i said can never gain wieght i have a super high metabolism.
    Stop taking steroids they won't help you. You need to learn how to eat correctly so you gain size and weight. Steroids won't do this only cause you more problems

  19. #19
    derekkpapa1's Avatar
    derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast usa
    Posts
    4,651
    Wow a lot for a intro
    Welcome listen to guy above I taught them everything they know

  20. #20
    jdc91gt's Avatar
    jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southeast USA
    Posts
    1,523
    Aye yi yi! Welcome aboard.

  21. #21
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    welcome to the forum

  22. #22
    brazey's Avatar
    brazey is online now Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    East Coast beach town
    Posts
    10,767
    Welcome to the community. See how much you learn already?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •