Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: About to try for the first time

jg1987 is offline New Member

About to try for the first time

As the title says I'm about to try steroids for the first time, I've been lifting on and off for 4 years and always seem to get to a certain point then stop.

I'm mid 20's and I haven't trained for 3 months, I've been on a month long all inclusive holiday and have gained 2 1/2 stone so currently sat at 17stone 1lbs.

As of yesterday I changed to a healthy diet and as of next Monday I start a new gym, I'm planning on going 3 times a week and running twice, I have 10ml of Testosterone Enanthate which I'll be starting on Monday and I have been advised to take 2ml per week for 5 weeks.

I've joined here for your expertise and hopefully you can offer me some advice and make sure I'm doing the right thing, the person getting the test for me is a friend of a friend and he gets it for a few others I know but I also know he'll tell me anything to get my custom!

Thanks in advance

JG

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome! - if you cant commit to eating clean & excercising properly then nothing here will work for you. However if that doesnt apply to you then do some more reading on here. Check out all the Stickys, you will see there are some flaws in your idea but a little reading will shed light on it in no time.

http://www.steroid.com/beginner-steroid-cycles.php
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Make sure to read about AIs & HCG for on cycle, and ensure you have your PCT planned out as well.
    Last edited by RigPig; 06-10-2014 at 05:17 PM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm Irish and I don't know how much a stone is

can you update your stats in pounds and inches?

thanks mate!

---Roman

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	50 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	151200

jg1987 is offline New Member
    239 lbs!

Thanks for the welcome messages, I'll be in and around reading a lot over the next few weeks

JG

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do not do a 5 week Test E cycle.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. Don't start that the now jg it will just cause you more bother than it's worth. Once you learn about aas you will see this and be glad you did not start a cycle at that weight the guys in the nutrition section are great they will help you out.

DIET AND NUTRITION
    RigPig likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Welcome!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome
    Happy hump day

Bic Boiii is offline New Member
    Doing only 5 weeks of Test. E. will not yield much gains if at all and will only shut your natural test down which would be a huge hassle. Run it for at least 10 weeks with a proper PCT protocol. More importantly, if you can't train and properly diet consistently, you should reconsider using AAS. You must have these traits in order to fully benefit from AAS or you'll just waste your money. You're also young and should wait until your at least 25 IMO to allow your endocrine system time to fully mature as well as anything else that hasn't yet.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jg1987 View Post
    As the title says I'm about to try steroids for the first time, I've been lifting on and off for 4 years and always seem to get to a certain point then stop.

I'm mid 20's and I haven't trained for 3 months, I've been on a month long all inclusive holiday and have gained 2 1/2 stone so currently sat at 17stone 1lbs.

As of yesterday I changed to a healthy diet and as of next Monday I start a new gym, I'm planning on going 3 times a week and running twice, I have 10ml of Testosterone Enanthate which I'll be starting on Monday and I have been advised to take 2ml per week for 5 weeks.

I've joined here for your expertise and hopefully you can offer me some advice and make sure I'm doing the right thing, the person getting the test for me is a friend of a friend and he gets it for a few others I know but I also know he'll tell me anything to get my custom!

Thanks in advance

JG
    5 weeks will shut you down , not give gains you need another 20ml of test and run it for 12-14 weeks MIN and do you have an AI? PCT?
    I dont think you are ready to do this, you dont know what you are doing, no offence

Dakota55 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information