Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By claudiobodybuilder

Thread: New member

claudiobodybuilder is offline New Member

Hello guys, actually I registered almost a month ago I believe but only now I created my thread. I am 18 years old, 5'7 and 200lbs, I train since I am 14 years old almost 15, it all started with some curls at home in my garage hearing metallica and nowadays this is my passion. my bodyfat is not that high either, maybe 13 or 14. I have done several cutting and bulking cycles (without steroids ofc) to get where I am right now, I just finished a 8 week bulk and im going to cut for the whole june and july, I am a strong guy, I can bench 275 for 5 reps, squat 365 for 8 and deadlift 495 for 2, I have always been strong and im muscular but I always had a hard time achieving that ripped look that I always wanted, I have tried a lot of times to cut till 8% but never achieved it, I would diet hard, train hard and do cardio, I have even done keto but it was a really bad idea, it just made me lose muscle and water retention. I was thinking this time using a fat burning drug on those last weeks to give me a help so I can get where I always desired to be.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, you are either really brave or something else, if you've done any reading and retaining of info you'd know 18 is too young to be dealing with AAS.
    But I'm new here too, I can't tell you what to do, but be ready for a Rippin, it's going happen lol

when I referred fat burning drug I was talking about clen or eph to give me a boost and not AAS..lol, those dont mess with my natural test.. and from what I know (I may be wrong) AAS dont really burn fat, its just the fact that some give you leaner gains like var, winny, tren , eq, tbol etc and others not as lean such as deca , test, dbol , drol..and even if I was talking about AAS, I know very well that in a point of view that playing it safe health wise is more important, 18 is too young but it all depends on your ambitions in bodybuilding, me in my case I really love the sport and I would do whatever in order to be my best so I believe I will start using them a lot earlier than 25, 25 is a bit late.. by that time I hope to be at my best.
    Last edited by claudiobodybuilder; 06-01-2014 at 08:38 PM.
    RigPig likes this.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Got ya, misread your original post. Sorry bud, read the part about the cycles, skipped past the brackets saying "(without steroids )".
    Good luck man, you should be able to find all the info you need.

thanks man

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good work keep it up naturally

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome to the forum

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

what do you guys think about using clen , eph or albuterol to get ripped? could I use t3 as well? is it okay at 18? I really want to get ripped but my body doesn't allow me, im so pissed off

Dakota55 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information