Jughead is offline New Member

New guy needing help/suggestions

42 yr old, former baseball/football college athlete. Recently have had 2 shoulder surgeries and a knee surgery. Fattest I have ever been in my life, looking for a jump start to try to build back to old man shape, nothing spectacular but just decent is my first goal. currently I am 5'10 297, I have always been broad shouldered with a good taper, but now I disgust myself. Graduated college in 95 with a 50in chest and 34 waist wasn't gonna win any contests or nothing but looked fairly decent.

My question is what would help me to jump start the weight loss, trene and test maybe? my doc has me on test shots weekly already. any help or advice would be appreciated.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard. You've taken the hardest step ... starting the change. Read up on the forum here. There are plenty of stickie threads that will give you an understanding of AAS. Read up on the nutrition section. You got support here. Move forward. Enjoy the forum.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Welcome.

Read the Diet and Nutrition about TDEE and macros. Get your diet under control (by those rules). Live it.

Using roids to lose weight is not highly thought of on this site unless you are under 15% bf . The answers you are looking for are buried a bit but they are here.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Proper diet and nutrition are the perfect combo.
    Welcome

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome. I agree that you should use diet and training to lose the weight first, then consider a cycle. I am 42 also and last march I was 300lbs, I trained everyday and ate clean and lost 50lbs by that july. I trained on and off until this Jan, during that time I put 20lbs back on. I trained hard and ate clean and lost that 20, then this march I went on a cycle of test and tren e. I am in decent shape now 250lbs around 12%bf. I wish I had done more research and found this site sooner because I would have had less mistakes on this cycle. I used high volume 4 sets by 15 reps increasing weight once I could get 4x15, I did cardio 15 min every training day and an hour and a half once a week, and that really helped burn the fat off.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome : )

Nimbusdp is offline Junior Member
    Welcome,

I was in the same exact position as you when I started working out a year ago, but the people I worked out with really stressed not to jump into a cycle until I had my diet near perfect and was doing cardio for at least 45 minutes 5-6 times per week. I made ridiculous progress, after 9 months I had lost 40 pounds. You don't need to cycle to lose weigh, once you make unbelievable progress on your own and all the progress seems to stop, then contemplate a cycle.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forum! First stop- Nutrition Resource Forum!

Thread Information