Silentkiller424 is offline New Member

Need advice for first cycle? 19 year old.

Im a 19 year old male. I have been working out since i was 16, but unfortunately due to health and personal problems i havent been able to even get close to a good physique . It has always been my dream to be a teen fitness model and an actor. When i started working out at 16 i would starve myself trying to remain as thin as possible due to the trauma i faced because of being overweight in school so i was scared of getting fat again. I was about 105 lbs at 5'9 when i started.
    Finally i started eating right got good gains, became stronger reached upto 155(with fat gains) lbs at the same height in like 2 years. But then i got severe chicken pox and lost most of my gains. I started working out again, was making steady progress but then i had a severe ankle sprain due to which i was advised bed rest and couldnt workout. Now i cant workout my legs till my ankle heals completly.
    This and i kept falling sick which has left me with a skinny fat physique.
    Now that im 19 i realize that my dream of being a teen model isnt going to come true.
    I need advise on this matter and on what steroids should i use or if i should use them at all.
    I know people will tell me you have high testosterone right now but even with such test levels it would take me like 2more years to get anywhere near the physique i want.
    I really want to start modelling auditions but i cant become a model with skinny fat 12 inch arms right?
    I look like pathetic when im shirtless and this is after 3years of hard work.
    Im frustrated, depressed and i think a cycle could save me.
    I dont want to abuse steroids, just do one cycle so that i can get my body composition right and start modelling.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'll get right to it. Steady proper nutrition is going to be your savior. Skinny/fat is nutrition related. Sorry about your health issues. Chicken pox should not have put you out of the gym all that long the sprained ankle I can understand.
    Once your ankle is healed proper nutrition and exercise is what you need. In your current shape steroids is the last thing you should look to.

Sorry it may not be what you want to hear feeling sorry for yourself will not solve this. Take charge of your health and destiny, nutrition is the key.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    And welcome to the board.
    Visit out nutrition section. They will help!!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Godkilla2.0 is offline New Member
    Need to learn how to eat and train right first. At this point steroids would prolly do more harm than good

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome aboard.

Nimbusdp is offline Junior Member
    Welcome, I totally understand that skinny/fat look feeling. I was heavy as a kid then dropped a huge amount of weight through puberty and the ADHD medication the doctors put me on cause I just wouldn't eat. I loved being skinny though and would continue to take more of the meds to not eat. When I finally realized the meds were going to kill me I stopped taking them and at 22 years old gained 60 pounds in 6 months. With proper diet and excersize over a year period I lost 40 pounds without steroids . It can be done. I feel like if you do get the results you want with steroids you'd be stuck in a mindset that if you aren't on a cycle you don't look good, which was a big concern of mine. That lead me to really being confident in my workout/eating habits and getting to a point where I was content with my body before I even started exploring the idea of a cycle. I'm also a decent amount older than you. If you get nutrition right, you won't get sick so much either.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate,

Hold off taking drugs/steroids for a few years until hormonally mature. Until then, become a nutrition guru and see how far that will take you. You will be surprised how far. PM me and I will send you my macro calculator.

Cheers!
    ---Roman

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum

Silentkiller424 is offline New Member
    Hey guys thanks for all your replies, really appreciate it
    I know you guys are right, that i should work out naturally to get rid of the skinny fat look. I do love working out naturally and i want to feel like ive worked out hard for my body, but its been 3 years.
    Im getting old and my dream of becoming a "teen model" wouldnt come true if i worked out naturally, the gains would just be too slow for that, i would be well into my twenties by then.
    I really have a dream of being popular in college and perform good in sports and model. This dream is all i really have left in my life. I dont have much friends and i cant to talk to girls coz of low self esteem issues and i have always dreamt of a sexy model physique. I dont want to abuse steroids , i just want one or two good cycles to set my muscle and fat ratio right and i never would use steroids again. Im a very hard working person but luck hasnt been on my side.
    If i do one test ethanthate cycle for bulking and one anavar cycle for cutting in a properly monitored environment with pct will i still **** myself forever?
    There are many models here in my country who do steroids for their profession, and imo theres nothing wrong in that, they've gotta make a living. People who want to use steroids for something like modeling are in a completely different scenario than people who wanna use them to just look big and get strong. Models really dont need to learn about nutrition, although its good if they do but that sort of a physique would take a lot of time to get and they cant put their aspirations of modelling for 3-4years just to work out naturally just to get a good body for the camera.
    I work out to look good infront of the camera and doing aas would definitely give me an edge and i would have more demand in the modelling industry.
    People who work out naturally for 3-4 years dont even get close to the cuts and the definition aas users have and a ripped model on steroids would obviously be preferred more than a natty model who has decent gains but isn't s
    As ripped as the aas user. So i really dont have time to wait and learn about nutrition and train naturally because if i do that i would no longer be "young" by the time i have a good physique for camera. Hope you people understand me. Please advise me on what cycle i should do and how to go about it.
    Thanks =)

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information