Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Roidracer1

Thread: What a mess!!! Hassle!!!

Roidracer1 is offline New Member

What a mess!!! Hassle!!!

Edited and taken down.
    Last edited by Roidracer1; 08-14-2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Rules

Blog Entries
    This is kind of fishing for a source, which is not allowed and prices are not allowed to be discussed. If i were you i would probably either delete this thread and make a new one or re-word it accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    This is kind of fishing for a source, which is not allowed and prices are not allowed to be discussed. If i were you i would probably either delete this thread and make a new one or re-word it accordingly.
    This is the HASSLE I'm talking about...

I don't know what to say. How about the common question of what's bs and what's not? This is more of a pain in the ace than buying a car or house. Tried many labels had one good result on first one. So if anyone can translate on this site what I need cuz I can't that would be great!

Thanks!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    Thank you but i don't think I'll get very far on this site. Too many rules like the state of CA
    davidtheman100 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum anyway. Google is your friend.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Google isn't your friend because every single time you google something it's bunk and it's great. This is seriously a PITA!!! Anyone PM me please.

Thank you for the welcoming though and sorry for the upset attitude. Kinda getting on the nerves after so much time researching. Any help is appreciated.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    I completely get where you are coming from. Research does take time and then there is a lot of conflicting information. I went through the exact same thing when I got in here and yes it took time and yes it was frustrating. If I can offer some advice it would be to become an active member on this site and ask any and all questions in the question and answer section. No one here cares how many questions you ask, that's what it is there for. But you do need to be active on here and other members want to know you are legitimate as well.
    So don't give up man. I would start by reintroducing yourself and letting everyone know more about you. What are your stats and where are you from? The normal introduction stuff. I just hate to see someone give up right away when the information is here for you to absorb.
    Anyway take care and hopefully I gave some type of advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Welcome.
    I completely get where you are coming from. Research does take time and then there is a lot of conflicting information. I went through the exact same thing when I got in here and yes it took time and yes it was frustrating. If I can offer some advice it would be to become an active member on this site and ask any and all questions in the question and answer section. No one here cares how many questions you ask, that's what it is there for. But you do need to be active on here and other members want to know you are legitimate as well.
    So don't give up man. I would start by reintroducing yourself and letting everyone know more about you. What are your stats and where are you from? The normal introduction stuff. I just hate to see someone give up right away when the information is here for you to absorb.
    Anyway take care and hopefully I gave some type of advice.
    Thanks Tiger.

6'4" 220lbs. I ended up buying an oral product from a company I had tremendous gains from in the past. That product is over the counter and no longer available but I've never had anything better. I was 140-145 6 years ago and now between 215-230. More just trying to maintain now and stay a decent size. Bell Pharm is what I'm using now and product is Turina. I used Mastedrol in the past and that stuff was amazing. Had anyone and everyone I knew try it and they loved it. I've been on Turina for 3 days now and can let you know how well it works. Up 5 lbs already so we will see. But I've never tried T_Ren and was wanting to try it but too many bunk/legit talk so it is w e. so I spent a few bucks to try and see if the company I used in the past still has a decent product. Didn't have to shell out Benjamin's.

pumping_iron86 is offline Junior Member
    Be careful brother, your frustrations can make you an easy target for someone to pm you w more scams. Good luck and welcome to the community...

Quote Originally Posted by pumping_iron86 View Post
    Be careful brother, your frustrations can make you an easy target for someone to pm you w more scams. Good luck and welcome to the community...
    Already waiting for that... Nothing yet.

Thread Information