Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Im new! checkout what im doing

james.davis is offline New Member

Lightbulb Im new! checkout what im doing

Hello , im 6 feet tall about 226 pounds 26 years old ive been training for six months 6 days a week , im finishing a 3month cycle of month one anadrol diannabol and test 300 then month 2 test 300 then month 3 test 300 tren 300 , and im taking a month off then ill be doing i think sus 250 and T400 then T400 and diannabol then anavar clen t3 and test prop 300 and nadrophen. im always open to advice i train with an old wrestler who gets me my gear so i might be able to get some advice on certain things if anyone needs it to.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum james. I don't know what to say to be honest that is one mess and bad idea you know it looks like a wind up it's that bad. Start reading james and ask Q in the right section.
    RigPig likes this.

Kriptix is offline Junior Member
    Welcome. Hopefully a vet user can give you some advice. Good luck!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard. Read up on the important stickies here!

Well , i dont claim to be a professional , im not sure what you mean by a mess , the last one i have written down for cutting i recieved some bad feedback from the guy who sold it to me ... but the rest of what i take as far as ive been told is kind of standard and that i can really stack it on . the guy i workout with has been on T400 in 3 month cycles for like 7 years or something retarded and hes a beast at 5'9 245 pounds. and the guy i get my gear from is legit its usually all prochem and he advises me as best he can on it ,
    anyway if anyone feels like leaving constructive feedback im open to advice on my journey please dont leave messages telling me im ****ing up unless you care to tell me how

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james.davis View Post
    Well , i dont claim to be a professional , im not sure what you mean by a mess , the last one i have written down for cutting i recieved some bad feedback from the guy who sold it to me ... but the rest of what i take as far as ive been told is kind of standard and that i can really stack it on . the guy i workout with has been on T400 in 3 month cycles for like 7 years or something retarded and hes a beast at 5'9 245 pounds. and the guy i get my gear from is legit its usually all prochem and he advises me as best he can on it ,
    anyway if anyone feels like leaving constructive feedback im open to advice on my journey please dont leave messages telling me im ****ing up unless you care to tell me how
    people spoon feeding you shitty information is probably what got you here to begin with, do the research for yourself. Dont get f**kin butt hurt when people with knowledge tell you your idea is shit, these guys will help but only so far, there is a ton of stickies and threads on here. Read them all and you will see for yourself why your idea is a f**kin mess bud.
    if that's not what you wanted to hear maybe go back to your Jacked buddy and let him steer you in which ever direction he wants.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    That guy you train with will have ED when he stops taking all that juice and lose most of his size unless he goes on HRT. You are a beginner and Im pretty sure this will be just a hobby so wait and learn before you take anything. All the info you need is here and you can ask questions in the q=a. This place will give you the safest info you can get which you will appreciate in the long run. Stick around, be safe.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thanks for the input everyone , i assure you that butt hurt im not , i just dont understand why someone takes the time to type something if it isnt useful your wasting my time and yours, i personally dont take the time to put people down on the net for there choices or lack of knowledge so i was just taking the time to express my displeasure in the activity if these people have all this great knowledge youd think theyd be willing to take the to share why its a bad idea, instead of wasting there time to tell someone it is as im pretty sure all are mothers told us at one point if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it , and i am a beginner i have no idea what im talking about , all my info is sourced third party whether it be reliable accurate or not one of the guys who sells me gear "the last cycle i mentioned" told me this might be a good place to ask about the gear and find out more about why it was a bad idea but from most of the responses i received ill try and stick with the documented knowledge instead of asking for it in the future cause it seems more people are interested in telling me im ****ing up instead of why this will deffinetley be my last post on these forums and i wont be checking for updates it seems to have alot of trolls which probablly isnt such a great thing considering this forum is supposed to be about people working on there physical appearance . ill just keep at what im doing and ill take the advice of the people i see getting results have a nice day everyone its " Leg Day "

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    As for something constructive, if you type in real sentences and paragraphs more people will read and help. Your one paragraph makes my eyes hurt
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome. Maybe before you punch out you would read the educational threads in Q&A section of steriods . They are in red and marked important. The info is solid and not the bro science they sell at the gym from those that have been abusing.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information