dasbeste is offline New Member

Is my test suspension real?

Hey guys,

Did my first pin of test suspension friday october 24th, 2014. I have pinned every day since then 25mg each day. I don't feel or look any different. My strength is not up at all in the gym. Still gonna take time to kick in, or should I have felt the effects by now? Opinions whether or not its real test? Thanks alot.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community. Ask questions in the aas q&a section.

Thanks alot, will do brazey

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum. What do you expect after 4-5 days? Is this your first cycle? Why did you choose Suspension for this cycle? What research have you done? What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. What do you expect after 4-5 days? Is this your first cycle? Why did you choose Suspension for this cycle? What research have you done? What are your stats?
    Thanks. Well test sus is pretty fast acting and heard/read good things about it, that's why I chose it to kick start and I don't mind pinning everyday. This is my first cycle. I'm going to start test prop pretty soon obviously wont do a whole cycle with sus. I'm up a few pounds that I just noticed a few hours ago actually and libido seems to be up which are plus's but I would expect to notice more strength gain but since I've never done it before, I have no idea how long it takes to see strength, size gain. This is where you're advice is greatly appreciated. Stats are as follows

H- 6'2
    W-208 lbs
    BF- who knows maybe 12-14%?

Best Lifts in powerlifting competition (done drug free)
    Bench- 314 lbs
    Squat- 462 lbs
    Deadlift- 611lbs

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    are you taking an AI and what is your plan for PCT? Are you using HCG ? Why did you choose Prop for your first cycle? You should have just kept it really simple and did a Test E or C only cycle. 2 pins per week, AI, and HCG. Simple and effective. The daily pinning and post injection pain from Prop. will get old very fast. The AAS doesn't kick in right away so don't expect miracles overnight.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    are you taking an AI and what is your plan for PCT? Are you using HCG? Why did you choose Prop for your first cycle? You should have just kept it really simple and did a Test E or C only cycle. 2 pins per week, AI, and HCG. Simple and effective. The daily pinning and post injection pain from Prop. will get old very fast. The AAS doesn't kick in right away so don't expect miracles overnight.
    No AI yet, just haven't bought it yet, I know I should. I don't have problems with gyno or water retention. I handle estrogen sides pretty well I guess. No HCG , yeah I think you are right C or E would be better, might do that after prop. I kickstarted with sus and am doing prop just because of personal preference I guess, nothing against the other esters. Might just blast and cruise honestly. I haven't decided yet. I just deadlifted today and I had a great workout, definitely increased in strength, nothing absolutely drastic, but something decent that I'm happy with. Okay thanks for the advice, I'll wait til the 2nd or 3rd week before I expect anything major in strength or size. Any other advice you have to give? I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    Thanks clarky

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc91gt View Post
    Welcome aboard.
    Thanks man

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information