Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MotorCityMan

Thread: Wherein I introduce myself

MotorCityMan is offline New Member

Wherein I introduce myself

I've been an unregistered lurker for only a short time, but knowing no game was ever won by those who sat and watched from the bleachers, I figured ought to register and introduce myself.

A little about myself: I'm 28 years old and about 5 years ago I decided that I wasn't going to take my life for granted, so I kicked drinking and smoking, started giving a shit about nutrion, and set a modest goal of topping the endurance I possessed during my high school football days. I am in the best shape of my life but every day I see others who remind me how easily one can slip into the lazy, 'cruise control' that comes with a life that's too comfortable, where personal fitness is viewed as a luxury or hobby, at best, or a failed New Years resolution, at worst.

As a new member, I know the best way I can contribute is by not allowing my ignorance to show in the form of posts filled with questions that have already been answered a bizzilion times, and to do my own homework before raising a hand. I'll need to better learn the lingo, and will refer to sticky threads often, but I look forward to joining the conversations and gaining some insight from you guys.

I've got a lot of questions, and certainly there's going to be plenty more that I haven't even realized yet, but this seems like a great community for people who are willing to listen and be reasonable with their expectations, so I aim to fit in with that in mind.

But yeah, looking forward to getting to know some cool people and make some big gains—both knowledge and physical.

Patrick
    zempey likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum patrick

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Thread Information