First Timer Here! Noob jokes begin...

Just saying hello everyone. Getting used to the site and figuring out how everything works. Have gotten some good info from you guys already. Any thoughts on my first cycle? Dbol 30 mg a day, Test C/E blend 500mg weekly, Arimidex .5 mg daily? Please don't laugh if something dosent look right I'm completely new and would like some real guidance. Thanks for your time.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum. No one is going to laugh at you for asking questions. Before you get some good information people are going to want to learn a little more about you. For example, how old are you? Height, weight and BF% would be helpful too.

Sounds good, I'm 5'11, 219 lbs 21% BF. I've been cutting for about 7 months. Was very fat!! I look descent now but have a little loose skin in areas. That's why I'm taking this route to get bigger to fill those loose skin areas.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum! As diet and training will help you in that area better and more safely... Steroids don't fill loose skin but is used as a crutch/or Aid to more gains after one hits their full genetic potential! Have a read in our Diet section as there is great info to be had... GL on your journey!

Thanks for the advice. My diet is good, I track my macros and have that down pat.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good and thanks for the additional info. I too have tried AAS at around 20%bf and to be completely honest I made myself even more disgusted with what I looked like afterwards. AAS will put on about 20lbs of water weight and when you are already not happy with your weight then 20lbs of water weight will not make you happy either. You are close though, and I would just keep doing whatever you are doing to lose weight. Once you lose about 15 more pounds you will be much more happy with what AAS can do. I am in my 40's now and getting below 10% is a real feat, but getting to 12% - 15% is quite easy with minimal effort and it seems you are definitely heading in the right direction. Good luck!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum
    Make sure you read all the stickies in questions and answer section-there is tons of get info there

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum post your cycle in the Q&A.

Thread Information