Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: New from AZ - Novice looking for advice?

bankz316 is offline New Member

New from AZ - Novice looking for advice?

Hi everyone,

I'm 36, 201 lbs, 13% body fat, decent diet and came here looking to educate myself on some cost effective safe methods to gain muscle and maintain lead body mass. I train 5 times a week, mainly doing GSP Rushfit and Tapout XT videos....

History: 2 years ago, I had my blood drawn and my T levels were pretty low (300 range). So the doc put me on androgel and I used it for about 2 years. After subsequent blood tests, my T levels were still on the low side of "normal" (600 range) so I wasn't too thrill3e with the results. After researching a bit, I learned that injections were much more effective.

Fast forward to today...I'm not longer eligible for the Androgel patient assistance program. I went to a new doctor and they wanted more bloodwork to see where my T Levels were at....Upon receiving the results, my levels were still on the low side of "normal" so I decided to alter the results, in hopes to possibly get a more effective TRT solution. Any Lab Test Now in Phoenix is the independent lab I went to...

Free Testosterone i edited the PDF to 55.5....Total test I edited the results to 256....

So now my doc prescribed my a bottle of Test Cy. 1mk every 2 weeks was the prescription. with 2 refills. But since my insurance does not cover it, the pharmacy said I could refill once a month..... So technically, I could go through a 20 week supply in 30 days... Given the fact that my new doc is relatively clueless on TRT, i might be able to finagle additional lab results, upgrade my dosage without any red flags coming up about the frequency of injections.

So with this, several questions comes to mind:
    1. Are there any legit online coupons I can use to lower the cost (one 10ml bottle = 100 dollars?)
    2. What are realistic expectations with this type of usage?
    3. Are there safe cost effective sources to get additional anabolics I can use to stack with the test cy? If so, what are ballpark costs associated with that?
    4. My doc encouraged me to get additional blood testing (see below). Assuming everything falls within normal range, what are some edits I can make to the results to possibly get a higher or more frequent prescribed dosage of test cy?

Prolactin
    FSH
    LH
    CBC with DIff
    Lipid Panel
    TSH
    CMP

Obviously, I would not want to alter the results to the point where extra testing would be required in order to ensure nothing is wrong with my endocrine system to the point where i would have to undergo costly procedures to figure out where the root cause of the deficiency lies.

Sorry for the long post. I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum. I know there are many veterans on here, so any advice or feedback on how to go about his matter would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks!

Just looking for advice on best practices on what results on those extra tests should be in order to continue to recieve the standard script for test cy, - the end goal is getting a script for a higher dosage, if possible....

Additionally, I'd like to try some other anabolics to further enhance my T levels. But since I'm new here, I don't expect that information to be communicated openly without proving my status as a trusted board member.

I haven't had time to read through all the posts on here but any advice on these topics would be greatly appriciated.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Honestly, I would never edit any lab work that I was providing to my Dr. Starting off with deception can only lead to problems/mistrust.
    Joco71 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bankz316 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm 36, 201 lbs, 13% body fat, decent diet and came here looking to educate myself on some cost effective safe methods to gain muscle and maintain lead body mass. I train 5 times a week, mainly doing GSP Rushfit and Tapout XT videos....

History: 2 years ago, I had my blood drawn and my T levels were pretty low (300 range). So the doc put me on androgel and I used it for about 2 years. After subsequent blood tests, my T levels were still on the low side of "normal" (600 range) so I wasn't too thrill3e with the results. After researching a bit, I learned that injections were much more effective.

Fast forward to today...I'm not longer eligible for the Androgel patient assistance program. I went to a new doctor and they wanted more bloodwork to see where my T Levels were at....Upon receiving the results, my levels were still on the low side of "normal" so I decided to alter the results, in hopes to possibly get a more effective TRT solution. Any Lab Test Now in Phoenix is the independent lab I went to...

Free Testosterone i edited the PDF to 55.5....Total test I edited the results to 256....

So now my doc prescribed my a bottle of Test Cy. 1mk every 2 weeks was the prescription. with 2 refills. But since my insurance does not cover it, the pharmacy said I could refill once a month..... So technically, I could go through a 20 week supply in 30 days... Given the fact that my new doc is relatively clueless on TRT, i might be able to finagle additional lab results, upgrade my dosage without any red flags coming up about the frequency of injections.

So with this, several questions comes to mind:
    1. Are there any legit online coupons I can use to lower the cost (one 10ml bottle = 100 dollars?)
    2. What are realistic expectations with this type of usage?
    3. Are there safe cost effective sources to get additional anabolics I can use to stack with the test cy? If so, what are ballpark costs associated with that?
    4. My doc encouraged me to get additional blood testing (see below). Assuming everything falls within normal range, what are some edits I can make to the results to possibly get a higher or more frequent prescribed dosage of test cy?

Prolactin
    FSH
    LH
    CBC with DIff
    Lipid Panel
    TSH
    CMP

Obviously, I would not want to alter the results to the point where extra testing would be required in order to ensure nothing is wrong with my endocrine system to the point where i would have to undergo costly procedures to figure out where the root cause of the deficiency lies.

Sorry for the long post. I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum. I know there are many veterans on here, so any advice or feedback on how to go about his matter would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks!

Just looking for advice on best practices on what results on those extra tests should be in order to continue to recieve the standard script for test cy, - the end goal is getting a script for a higher dosage, if possible....

Additionally, I'd like to try some other anabolics to further enhance my T levels. But since I'm new here, I don't expect that information to be communicated openly without proving my status as a trusted board member.

I haven't had time to read through all the posts on here but any advice on these topics would be greatly appriciated.
    Just to emphasize the point again, I would never alter any labs that I provided my physician. It will lead to mistrust and is just a terrible idea, IMO. For more HRT info, I encourage you to visit our HRT forum.

Hormone Replacement Therapy - Low Testosterone Treatment, Anti-Aging
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forum.