zero955 is offline New Member

Prepping for an eventual cycle

Hi all. I'm new to all this and I know just enough to know that I don't need to be starting my first cycle yet. I need to get my bodyfat down to a more manageable level (damn my endomorphic body type!) before I attempt any use of roids. But when I do get around to it, in about 6 months or so, I need to figure out where to get a hold of some Tren . I think I'm probably good on most other stuff for the cycle, as Saudi pharmacies tend to be very lax when handing out boxes, but the Tren is another story. If anyone could point me in the right direction to finding some sources of (real and working) Trenbolone I'd be all ears.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by zero955
    Hi all. I'm new to all this and I know just enough to know that I don't need to be starting my first cycle yet. I need to get my bodyfat down to a more manageable level (damn my endomorphic body type!) before I attempt any use of roids. But when I do get around to it, in about 6 months or so, I need to figure out where to get a hold of some Tren. I think I'm probably good on most other stuff for the cycle, as Saudi pharmacies tend to be very lax when handing out boxes, but the Tren is another story. If anyone could point me in the right direction to finding some sources of (real and working) Trenbolone I'd be all ears.
    you need to read the rules. There is no source talk allowed here. This is an informational board

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    you need to read the rules. There is no source talk allowed here. This is an informational board
    Yes I should have read those more carefully. How dare I talk about the thing we talk about here. What a shameful misdeed I have wrought upon this earth, that even now my immortal soul laments its ultimate fate. For I am damned. Damned, I say! If the first sin was truly the pursuit of knowledge then I have sinned grotesquely and upon my countenance shall be etched the proof of my trespass, a scarlet S chiseled in my brow to mark my absence from His sight and announce to all who bear witness that this misbegotten creature, this base and wretched thing, did Source the proscribed Source. O cruel fate!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by zero955 View Post
    Yes I should have read those more carefully. How dare I talk about the thing we talk about here. What a shameful misdeed I have wrought upon this earth, that even now my immortal soul laments its ultimate fate. For I am damned. Damned, I say! If the first sin was truly the pursuit of knowledge then I have sinned grotesquely and upon my countenance shall be etched the proof of my trespass, a scarlet S chiseled in my brow to mark my absence from His sight and announce to all who bear witness that this misbegotten creature, this base and wretched thing, did Source the proscribed Source. O cruel fate!
    Shut up and go away and talk your sh*t somewhere else

READ THE RULES DUMMY you can't ask for sources as we are not a source board.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    The rules are meant to protect the stupid from themselves. What makes you think that you would know if a police officer wrote to you and said that he will sell you steroids . Just send him the money and he will deliver it to your home address that you would have to provide for shipment?
    Or, let's say you are a cop and someone gives you their source and you contact and arrest them. Can you honestly not see how stupid your question is? Also, if you knew anything about steroids you would know that you should not run tren on a first cycle. Therefore you obviously could learn a lot from a board that offers advice to people that do not have a clue; even if they are able to find a source on their own.
    I do think it is funny how much time you put into your response though. If only you had put 1/2 the time into realizing why your initial question was dumb you could have used that time more productively.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    The rules are meant to protect the stupid from themselves. What makes you think that you would know if a police officer wrote to you and said that he will sell you steroids . Just send him the money and he will deliver it to your home address that you would have to provide for shipment?
    Or, let's say you are a cop and someone gives you their source and you contact and arrest them. Can you honestly not see how stupid your question is? Also, if you knew anything about steroids you would know that you should not run tren on a first cycle. Therefore you obviously could learn a lot from a board that offers advice to people that do not have a clue; even if they are able to find a source on their own.
    I do think it is funny how much time you put into your response though. If only you had put 1/2 the time into realizing why your initial question was dumb you could have used that time more productively.
    I'm a writer. I write. For a penny I'll scribble you anything from poetry to patents, and the above monologue took but a minute to compile and compose though comprehension comes companion to computation and my consternation at the exacerbation of the situation at this station lies with educational stagnation and lack of observation. In other words, I forgot to whom it was I spoke.

As to the whole "is it a dumb question" thing, yes, I believe we established that. That was the point. The point was that. That that that's twice touched now is no longer that that, thus there is no that.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, here is a great resource..SOURCE CHECKS 101 (or How NOT to get Scammed)Copy Cheers!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

djgreen is offline Senior Member

Thread Information