OhGoshDanger is offline New Member

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life

Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 36 years old, I've been lifting for 7 or 8 years. The last two with more discipline and more attention paid to the importance of diet. I lift everyday at lunch with AM cardio 2-3 days a week, and a weekend workout when I can.

I am mid cut right now running Clen and T3, I am at 215 down from 240. I've run PH's on and off, most recently I ran a bulk w/ a quad stack pro-hormone. I feel like I'm at point where I want more. So, here I am.

I'm not sure what my first cycle will be, I'll post when I get some specifics just make sure it's solid.

I know this isn't the place for questions, but my wife really isn't a fan of steroids . She doesn't think I need to use them, and they are dangerous, and illegal, etc.. Anyone else have a similar situation? I've read a little about controlled deliveries, is that a real concern?

Thanks,
    OhGoshDanger

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. You just need to let your wife in on the research. You do not want to hide it from her

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum PH are worse than AAS and PH are illegal as well. It's a great place to be.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to our community!

Welcome!

blakegains is offline Junior Member

Let her in

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Welcome to the forum. You just need to let your wife in on the research. You do not want to hide it from her

Agreed, i myself haven't cycled before but am planning on it within the next year. Been married for 8 years and wanted to make sure that wife and I are on the same page and that I have her support when I do decide. No sense in there being controversy over it in the household. From the research I've done it seems that pro hormones can be more harmful than the other ( why have cheese whiz if you can have real cheddar? ). Do some digging around in the forums and you will quickly be able to debunk some myths and questions/ concerns your wife and most Importantly yourself ( because it's your health in the end ) may have. There is a lot of good threads, make sure and read the threads in Red at the top of each forum before you ask a bunch of questions. I haven't really had to ask any questions yet because 99.9% of the questions it seems that I have can be answered by reading and researching ( especially in those TOP posts ). This forum is awesome because none of the information given has brand or product motives behind it, unlike a lot of other information out there. Good luck man!

Jadekingxxx is offline New Member
    Welcome!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

LuchoX is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome.

Buff_Nation is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard