rewind39 is offline New Member

Need Help New to this Site

Hello, I am a 39 year old male. About 10 years ago I was in good shape and used to work out a lot. Now all my energy seems gone. I am married without kids but hoping to have some one day. My friends that are around my age tell me they have been taking anavar to boost their routine.

I want to give it a shot, but have questions because I simply do not know about this stuff. My friend send me a pic of the bottle he recommends it states:
    ANAVAR 10mg Oxandrolone 100 tablets

I used to love working out and my thought is to get on one cycle and try to maintain it on my own thereafter.

My main concern is my fertility (sperm count)! Is there anything I could take while taking anavar that would prevent me from dropping sperm count??

If you will respond, please remember I am new. So if you throw initials at me I may not know what they stand for. Thanks.
    Last edited by rewind39; 03-05-2015 at 09:26 PM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum. You should edit your post and take out the name of the company that you might buy Anavar from. Steroids are illegal and although everyone on this site uses them; this is not a source board for buying, selling or even discussing places to buy them is not allowed.

Also, if you are 39, I would suggest going to a TRT doc and getting blood work done. You can probably get testosterone prescribed to you; which would be a heck of a lot better than Anavar.

I have been on steroids for many years and even had my first child, or I should say got my woman pregnant during a cycle; that was a much higher dose than trt doses. So, I would not worry too much about that aspect as many guys get girls pregnant on them; especially when one's libido goes through the roof! Ha ha.

As we get older we slowly forget what it is like to have test blasting through our systems and even a trt dose can make us older guys feel like teenagers again. I would definitely look into this before Anavar and if you ever try them both an confident you will see why.

Again, welcome to the forum and if you can, delete the name of the company above. Good luck!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome... Do edit your post please!

And I would get BW done to see where you are hormonally, as Oki stated there is a medical necessity for this...

GL and again welcome!

Ok guys thanks. I deleted the name you guys requested. Sorry

TRT does that mean testosterone ? I was reading a thing called PCT (don't know what it is) combats the effect of steroids after your first cycle.

I will follow your guys' advice. Thanks,

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. Testosterone replacement therapy trt. Yeah man I'd get your testosterone levels checked before you do anything else.

Are you actively trying to have kids right now and can't? If so then get your sperm count checked, it's easier for you to have it done then to get your wife checked. I think you have 20 minutes to get your sample to the doc after you rub one out. Good luck man. I've actually gotta get my sperm count checked as well, I never went back for my check up after my vasectomy haha

No I am not actively trying to have kids. I figure another before I want to have kids. It is just that I heard that roids mess with you down there. But I also read that you can take stuff (unknown what it is) that could counter the effects roids does on your testicles.

I an going to get my testosterone checked out. My energy is not what it used to be. But I want to have the muscular body I once had many moons ago.

Man if you want a kid I'll fed ex you one of mine haha. But yeah man get your test checked and as far as the roids and your nuts maybe some vets here can help you out

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

LuchoX is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information