Hayes571 is offline New Member

Looking for advice

Hey I know you all probably get this a ton so im apologizing in advance Haha. Im planning to do a test cycle and only test until im 20 or so, I just want to continue steady gains. I've been lifting for 4 years, im 6,1 and 250lbs but am in no way what I would consider fat. I did a natural competition last August but now I'm in my bulk phase but over last few months the pounds have stopped adding up. I realize it can be harmful at a young age but I don't plan to do much. Rumor has it arnold started at 15, and im currently 18. I would just like some input on what you suggest for a dose, pct, anti aromatase, and blood pressure things (can't say what the m word for spam?). Ideally the whole works, being in my small town I have no sources or anybody to ask for help. But most importantly a reliable site. I Tried crazymass.com and it was the biggest waste of money ever. I forcefeed, train 7 days a week, and am dedicated and want to get an edge. Thanks in advance.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community. Please read the rules. We are not a source board, edit your post to remove your posted web site. You are way too young for aas use. You have found (IMO) the best Board on the Net for educating yourself. All the information you need can be found here. Since this section is for Introductions only, post specific questions in the appropriate forum for more views and responses.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum no site posting here hayes pls remove it. Then go over to the Q&A and read the stickies for more information.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^ This! And Welcome aboard!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum. You should definitely reconsider starting steroids at such a young age. Just do some reading and you will learn why. I know that many years ago people did steroids when they were young, but doctors also smoked in hospitals too! Ha ha. We are learning new things everyday about health and taking the time to learn will only benefit you down the road. Good luck!

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    welcome

MichaelXPhoe is offline New Member
    Welcome

Thread Information