Thread: Selection help!

Phastroh is offline Junior Member

Selection help!

I have been using Testosterone Cyp. Injections 1.5mg every 2 weeks for about 2 years due to Low T. along with Arimadex at 1 1/2 pills a week that keep my Estrogen and Estridiol in perfect check.

When I get my blood tests every 3 months which are always at the 1/2 way point my T Levels including the FREE are always just near the highest limit so clearly the 1st week they are over and probably not the lowest at the end of 2 weeks because I rarely feel drained.

So I lift and run near regularly but my diet is eh. I will eat crap at times but overall I drink a lot of protein shakes and eat a lot of fruit and veg.

I am 258lbs mostly thin except the gut. I upped my routines to include 12 exercises per session consisting of 3 different session. I do 2 sessions of each routine at 4x10 and then up the weight for one session at 3-5. I called it Hyper-Hyper-Strength training. It is a twist off a buddies Football program he uses for students and it made a huge difference in my gains and overall workouts.

I also run a lot, about 4 miles 3 times a week and I run 5k, 10k and 1/2 marathons. I am not light but I have muscles and a gut.

I have many friends who use steroids from Test to Dino to HGH. Most keep telling me to start with Anavar so I decided to do my own research into it and other options. I am not so much looking for huge gains as I am losing fat.

Could I get totally strict on my food intake...yes but I feel like if I was taking something I would be more motivated to eat better. I do not drink alcohol, mainly water and Amino Acid drinks.

Back to the steroids . I thought about Winstrol orally but the one thing I have found common in the weakest to more potent steroids is they all are recommended to be used with other things which I am not sure I am looking to do. I have no issue with needles as I already use them.

So is there really anyone with some information or suggestions out there. I will as always research anything 10 times before I do it.

I was also wondering if taking the Test. Cyp. shots will be a plus even though it is not a dosage used by steroid users.

Lastly I read a lot about what to take after or as the cycle is ending and have never seen a post of what to use. I would assume no matter how much or how long you use even weaker steroids you need to get yourself back to normal.

Thanks in advance.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes being on test means using other steroids wont land you with low test levels from shutdown ( using aas shuts down your own production of test, but your on hrt so its not of concern here)
    I would rec anavar or tbol over winny IMO.
    also I would rec splitting your shots in half and taking it every week, over eow. it will land you more stable IMO

Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    I'm gonna take this to the other threads but thanks for the info.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum have a read in the TRT section.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    welcome

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard

Thread Information