Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: sensitive nipples

Tristin123 is offline New Member

sensitive nipples

For the last week I've been noticing my nipples are super sensitive and kinda sore. I've been taking enathate and just finished up w a tren cycle. Anybody have some ideas for me on what might be going on? should I stop taking the cycle? should be on some type on estrogen blocker?

Please advise.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We're you not taking an aromatase inhibitor and pramipexole or carbergoline to control estrogen and prolactin? These should have been part of your cycle. Elevated estrogens can cause clotting disorders and cardiac events if left untreated.
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

no I wasn't aware, what should I now? add in those items? where can I get em?

Quote Originally Posted by Tristin123
    no I wasn't aware, what should I now? add in those items? where can I get em?
    Oh boy. I suggest laying your full cycle out so we can see the mistakes and fix them. You will need an AI and pramipexole or carbergoline to get your prolactin in proper ranges. Blood work (hormonal assays) would be ideal so you know where the problems are.

I hope you have HCG for your cycle and tamoxifen and clomid for your PCT.

Who set up your cycle.

Keep in mind, you are using hormones and hormones have numerous functions in your body and cycling high doses can have very serious effects if mishandled.

as of right now im only taking 1c of the enanthate every 5 days. where can I get those items? a friend sold me the enathahte and made that recommendation. Need some guidance, I appreciate the advise.

as of right now im only taking 1c of the enanthate every 5 days. where can I get those items? a friend sold me the enathahte and made that recommendation. Need some guidance, I appreciate the advise.
    What's the dose of enthanate? 1cc is the volume. The bottle should provide a dosage or concentration such as 100mg/ml, 200mg/ml, etc.

Are you still using tren ?

Ar-r (our board sponsor) has aromatase inhibitors such as aromasin or arimidex to control estrogen.

I'll double check the dosage and get back to you on that. no not taking tren now. you suggest I get the HGH also? and is aromastin or arimidex better?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    What's the dose of enthanate? 1cc is the volume. The bottle should provide a dosage or concentration such as 100mg/ml, 200mg/ml, etc.

Are you still using tren ?

Ar-r (our board sponsor) has aromatase inhibitors such as aromasin or arimidex to control estrogen.
    hOWS THIS STUFF? Liquid Letro 30mL 2.5mg/mL

hOWS THIS STUFF? Liquid Letro 30mL 2.5mg/mL
    I'd avoid letrozole . It's very harsh and can crash your estrogen. That will make a bad situation worse. Go with either aromasin ("stane") or anastrozole (liquidex). The aromasin needs to be dosed daily; liquidex every other day.

.....and smack your buddy in the head for not setting you up correctly. Lol

Frank egg white is offline Junior Member
    Wish I had a dollar for every "my friend gave me" or "my friend told me" horror story! Muscleink's getting you on track...and btw, smack yourself for not doing your own research first!
    Alinjr likes this.

Liquid Stane 30mL 25mg/mL? and should I be using while taking the enthanate? that stane is $90 and LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL is only $43? is one better than the other? how much of either should I be taken at one time?

I agree. glad I'm getting figured out.

Liquid Stane 30mL 25mg/mL? and should I be using while taking the enthanate? that stane is $90 and LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL is only $43? is one better than the other? how much of either should I be taken at one time?
    Sort of a personal choice.

Aromasin (stane): 12.5mg per day until your cycle is DONE.
    Arimidex (liquidex): 0.25mg every other day until your cycle is DONE.

Don't forget to order your clomid and tamoxifen for your PCT.

John Andrew is offline Member
    Mate, I would listen to Muscle inc and also read all articles by Austinite. I thought I knew a bit about what I was doing when I came here. My information came from doctors, who got me started and from the steroid handbook which I read. I am 58 and known and spoken to and known various users for 26 years.

Now I admit to having a fairly good idea to what is happening in my body thank to those mentioned and others here but in terms of a true deep understanding of what is happening in my body I keep coming back.

I read with articles of interest interest most days, by following advice given here I have reduced my blood pressure, have no unwanted side affects, some of which I was totally ignorant of and have learned of dangers I never even knew about.

Keep hold of the Letrozole , if you do grow breasts it may help ungrow them!!! The thing is you do not want any side effects. I have never had gyno in any way. I thought that was my only concern. I also thought that was the only danger. I though seeing by my doctor fortnightly and doing some pct all was well

Now at 58 I want to still be stronger. With the guidance of my friends here I know I can. More important my wife will have to put up with me for a very long time! Now I want to be stronger, healthier and happier. I cannot learn Or comprehend the work of 100's of lifetimes. but I sure can benefit from it. That's what makes this a great place! Thanks everybody. Kindest regards John

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    welcome

Thank you! I'll get em ordered today. That enthanare is 275mg btw. Should I wait to incorporate the HGH until another cycle and when this cycle is up how long should I wait to consider another one?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristin123 View Post
    Thank you! I'll get em ordered today. That enthanare is 275mg btw. Should I wait to incorporate the HGH until another cycle and when this cycle is up how long should I wait to consider another one?
    It is not HGH, It is HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin ), it is utilized throughout the cycle to keep your testes from shrinking. You will need clomid and nolvadex for your Post cycle therapy to restore testosterone levels . HCG is not something you can just go pick up. Not sure what part of the world you are in, but in the US, HCG is hard to come by.
    Yes as MuscleInk states, smack your friend for weak advice!!

Baddogzz is offline New Member
    Where can I get AROMASIN ?
    I also ****ed up and began A cycle without it and my nipples are killing me !
    I have been on for A month now doing TesT cyp 250 twice weekly and Deca 250 once A week. I am retaining water like crazy.
    I have Nolva for PCT
    I bought Adex from A source two weeks ago and am thinking I got scammed already !
    After reading some of the post I think I would rather go with the Aromasin instead of the Arimidex .
    Can someone please hook me up before I start giving milk !

Quote Originally Posted by Baddogzz View Post
    Where can I get AROMASIN ?
    I also ****ed up and began A cycle without it and my nipples are killing me !
    I have been on for A month now doing TesT cyp 250 twice weekly and Deca 250 once A week. I am retaining water like crazy.
    I have Nolva for PCT
    I bought Adex from A source two weeks ago and am thinking I got scammed already !
    After reading some of the post I think I would rather go with the Aromasin instead of the Arimidex .
    Can someone please hook me up before I start giving milk !
    Go to the top of the page and click on AR-R . I personally like to keep letro on hand also for eruptions of gyno. AR-R has both and many other research products.

Thanks. I will check it out now.
    I could kick myself in the butt for not educating myself on this !

Thanks. I will check it out now.
    I could kick myself in the butt for not educating myself on this !
    Yes and don't forget you will also need clomid and hcg for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Go to the top of the page and click on AR-R. I personally like to keep letro on hand also for eruptions of gyno. AR-R has both and many other research products.
    What does the gyno eruption look like? breast start growing? can the letro be taking during the cycle as well or just post?.. can it be paired with other estrogen blockers?

Sort of a personal choice.

Aromasin (stane): 12.5mg per day until your cycle is DONE.
    Arimidex (liquidex): 0.25mg every other day until your cycle is DONE.

Don't forget to order your clomid and tamoxifen for your PCT.
    I just got everything ordered. the aromasin, clomid, and tamox. This forum has been very helpful so far! Thanks again MusleInk

What does the gyno eruption look like? breast start growing? can the letro be taking during the cycle as well or just post?.. can it be paired with other estrogen blockers?
    Lumps under nipples, yes letro during cycle.

I think there may be something slight (small bumps under nipples.) If I use the aromasin can I use the letro as well. I was told that letro can be powerful, I don't want to mix it and screw my hormones even worse. What do you think? anyone?...

I think there may be something slight (small bumps under nipples.) If I use the aromasin can I use the letro as well. I was told that letro can be powerful, I don't want to mix it and screw my hormones even worse. What do you think? anyone?...
    i use together if gyno starts coming on. i do not use letro unless i need it. I use aromasin for estro blocker. I personally have not had problems with letro, i prefer letro over gyno.

Pick up raloxifene from Ar-r . 60 mg/day. You can run along side aromasin or adex, just be careful not to crash your E2.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    welcome and I hope you get your situation figured out

I have no lumps just very sensitive and slightly swollen nipples that sting all day.
    Just ordered two bottles of liquid letro..What's the normal dosage ? Is it by mouth or inject ?

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Baddogzz
    I have no lumps just very sensitive and slightly swollen nipples that sting all day.
    Just ordered two bottles of liquid letro..What's the normal dosage ? Is it by mouth or inject ?
    Oral. We're you not already using an AI? Letrozole is harsh and sensitive nipples isn't clinically gynecomastia .

Oral. We're you not already using an AI? Letrozole is harsh and sensitive nipples isn't clinically gynecomastia.
    I don't think he was, but those things can turn pretty quick!

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt
    I don't think he was, but those things can turn pretty quick!
    Yes if estrogen isn't managed properly it can progress beyond nipple sensitivity.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Welcome

No I was not using any AI's thanks to my own ignorance.
    I ordered two bottles of Letro per the site at the top of the page just awhile ago.
    The sensitivity has been with me for about three weeks for the five I have been using. No lumps and no change.

No I was not using any AI's thanks to my own ignorance.
    I ordered two bottles of Letro per the site at the top of the page just awhile ago.
    The sensitivity has been with me for about three weeks for the five I have been using. No lumps and no change.
    You would have been better of with aromasin or arimidex . If you crash your E with letro, you're going to feel worse.

I also ordered arimidex from an overseas source a week ago..Still waiting !

Ok good.

Just to clarify, i use Aromisan as my AI and i always use an AI. The Letro i keep on hand for Gyno as i am sensitive to certain products. I thought based on Muscleinks previous advice you were going to order the AI also through ar-r .
    Sometimes you need the Letro for emergency situations. I am sensitive to getting gyno from Winnie. Certain suppliers will sell you Anavar but it's not Anavar and may be winnie. So you think your ok because you are taking test and anavar, figuring you only need an AI, but since the a-hole sold you winnie instead of Var now you have a problem because the winnie can cause gyno in some people like me.
    When ordering these products especially in an emergency situation, don't short yourself because you figure you have an AI on the way from an overseas source.
    You can count on ar-r to come through with the necessary products quickly. Just speaking from personal experience.

The bottle says (60mL 60mg/mL.) Is it oral? drink it all at once? or does that mean there's 60 mg's per mL. that would 60mg's a day for 60 days?... Ha. Sorry if I sound like an idiot. Just making sure I know what I'm doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information