Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Duntaman

Thread: New member with question

Duntaman is offline New Member

New member with question

Hey everyone, I am a hockey player trying to get to the top. Main goal is speed and power. Size will be to gain as much as 15 lbs, but not any more than that. I have taken just a basic cycle for the past 2 summers and have seen improvement, but just not enough. So I would like to start a stack. I am not sure as to what to take and what not. I have been told a variety of things but do not know which to go with. Any suggestions are appreciated.

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forum man! If you go to the main steroids .com page there are in detail descriptions of most of the main steroids in use. You will see them listed in the left hand side of the page. Anadrol , testosterone , winistrol etc... Spend some time reading about the different ones, it will give you a good understanding of what drugs are used for what and how to go about it SAFELY. I would also go to AUSTINITES DATABASE listed under the ANABOLICS section. He has write-ups on just about everything to get you cycling in a SAFE manner. If you are serious about what you said in your post.... Do some reading and researching and you will find out everything you need to know to become a better, stronger you.
    I'm more in the bodybuilding side of things but there is also a section for athletes and sports where I'm sure you could troll and find answers for all of your questions. All of the vets on the forum are willing to help answer all of your questions ( I'm still a new guy for the record ) if you show you are willing to do some legwork of your own.
    I thought I had Somewhat of a grasp on what proper cycling involved until I joined the forum. After being humbled, I started researching and discovered that researching and learning how to do this the PROPER way is time consuming at first and not to mention much more expensive than I thoughtf if you are running everything properly with the right support and your diet etc..
    Read around all the top threads in red and bold too, it wil explain a lot of ground rules. Good luck my friend!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

Duntaman is offline New Member
    Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it. I am looking it up as we speak
    blakegains likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Thread Information