Init2winit007 is offline New Member
    Hey everyone, First I would like to thank whomsoever takes the time to read this and assist the newbs. So firstly I am about 183-185lbs athletic but not in the shape I would like to be in.. I have ran one cycle before of oral oxymetholone for a bit over 2 months not daily but only when working out. After the first couple weeks I threw in some oral winny and for the last few weeks I injected a few shots of deca and test and took some dbals as well. I completely understand this is ass backwards and very unorthodox but I had some good gains at the time I went from 172ish to about 190 in approximately a month and a half and now I'm steady at 185ish. I am getting prepared to run a dbal 25 stacked with Tren 500 stacked with pgh. Any advice of how i should go about this. Again I am new to this so any info I have left out can be added, I don't want to hear prick comments, and I wouldn't mind hearing the funny ones. But all opinions are appreciated. Thanks guys One love
    Last edited by Init2winit007; 04-13-2015 at 10:09 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum post your proposed cycle in the Anabolic Q&A as this is just for intros.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. Take some time and read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, although tren reads good on paper, it also offers the worst side effects. You really should read "planning and executing a successful first cycle." It will explain everything and definitely point you in the right direction. Good luck.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome and ^^^^ what they all said!!!!

GL!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter

Thread Information