jnlentz is offline New Member

New member on my first cycle

Been creeping around the forums here for about a year, recently started my first test cycle and am getting great results so far. I train mostly for strength, planning to compete in powerlifting eventually. Just wanna say thanks to all the knowledgeable people who post on this board, I've learned a lot.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Nice one, I wish more newbs would do the same mate :-) how's the diet, training, results going for u ? Pct and AI ?

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum

Didn't see this until today. Diet is basically just as many calories as I can get in, I shoot for a minimum of 4000. I have a freakish metabolism and the appetite of an anorexic schoolgirl, on the bright side I stay lean while bulking. Most of my calories come from shakes I make, I put peanut butter, a banana, scoop of true nutrition maltodextrin and whey in, then fill the rest up with milk. Comes out to around 800 calories and I drink 3-5 per day, depending on what else I manage to eat. Been running aromasin since day one, started with 6.25 mg eod and went up to 12.5 when my nips felt a little sensitive. I have very mild gyno from some idiotic, uninformed prohormone use a few years back (guess I should have said first REAL cycle), so I didn't want to take any chances. As of now (beginning of my 8th week) I've put on 10 lbs with no noticeable fat gain, if anything I'm leaner. Strength progress is through the roof, my max squat was 335 natty, last friday I hit 330 for 3x3 easily. The only side I've noticed is a little acne in week 5 that's mostly cleared up.

As far as PCT, I'm actually planning on cruising. I'm sure there will be some people who say cruising after my first cycle is a terrible idea. I'm planning this because I've done paid modeling work in the past and gear use will help me stay competitive. Seems to me like cruising makes the most sense for this. If anyone has any thoughts I'd like to hear them. I also have HCG , clomid, nolva, and plenty of aromasin in case I do decide to pct.
    Last edited by jnlentz; 04-15-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Getting your nutrition from whole foods would be much better and use shakes for meals when you don't have time to prepare meal. Also you should be taking the HCG while on cycle 250 iu 2x per week is the norm. As far as cruising for you to keep your physique for modeling, you said your basically an ecto so if you just eat clean and with enough protein you should be good. Your only 25 I would come off cycle and do your pct with the Clomid and Nolva you have. Taking the HCG while on cycle will help your recovery. Just my opinion Good Luck

I figured someone would say something about my shake diet. I would eat more solid food if I could, but between my college classes and training, I'm not able to eat non-stop all day, which is what I would have to do. The shakes have worked very well for me both before I ran gear and since, so I'll stick with it until that changes. The type of modeling I do favors the most jacked, shredded dudes. Not necessarily huge, but lean and full. Cruising will allow me to be a lot more competitive year round. If I do PCT, I was planning to start the HCG two weeks before my last injection. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Player1 is offline Junior Member
    I hear you on the shakes being all you can really handle, I'm the same way most of the time. Sometimes I eat like a pig though and then just can't handle many solids for a few days, that's where shakes are good for me. Try making big meals that will last in the fridge (pasta+meat, fruit salads, a few chicken breasts) and just take them to school/work with you. You'd be surprised how hungry you'll get if you miss the shake but know you have some pasta in your bag...

Glad it's going well for you man.

KCMOman is offline Associate Member
    Welcome aboard!

Thread Information