TheNewSal is offline New Member

Let the Journey begin

Hey everybody I'm Sal. I started working out around 6 month ago. Kind of getting addicted to what's going on here. Just lost around forty lbs. I am currently 31 yrs, 5'8, 223 lbs, 32 bmi, 32% bf, BMR 2090 +/-. I don't know the first thing about what to do next but I do know what I want. And that is to end up being around 205 +/- with very little BF. I can load pictures give my diet or what ever it take. I am just looking for help. And not sure where to go. Can anybody help. I listen and do as I'm told. Thanks....
    P.S Nice to meet you all....PPS Does anybody know of more music like Rob Bailey.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum! Due to your size and success so far, I would suggest to continue doing what you are doing. Congrats on the weight loss so far. To avoid negative side affects you should try to get down to about 15% body fat before trying or considering steroids . But, there is also a lot to learn about steroids therefore it is great that you are here now and can begin the learning process. Also, there are some amazing members who can also help with diet and nutrition along with every other possible aspect of living a healthy lifestyle and becoming the best you that you can be. Again welcome to the site and it is great to have you here!

TheNewSal is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks man. I have learn slot already in the nutrition a d diet section. There are some great articles there. I feel very motivated. More than yesterday.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Sal! Congrats on your current weight loss... And your in the right place!

Again welcome to the forum!

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Thread Information