ColeMoore is offline New Member

Exclamation Seriously looking to gain weight

I have used suppluments upon supplements and none seem to be working. stats are

Height: 5'6''
    Diet: Hi protein/calorie diet (will go in to depth in a second)
    Weight: 120lbs
    No Medical issues of any sort.
    Workout: i work a long shift to support my family.(yes i have a son) and dont have much time to work out. i have a couple days of the week where certain times i dedicate to working out, and bettering myself. i jog everynight before bed.

I have been trying to gain weight for about 4 years. never can get past 120lbs. i eat a high calorie/ protein diet. Mostly steak eggs, grilled chicken (not fried) i eat some desserts (my own guilty pleasure) and i take a vita-pak everyday. its called re-loaded vita-pak for anyone who is wanting to help me out. I have been looking for a roid/HGH of some sort for a long time. not to make gains in a day. but to supplement my gains, maybe push me past that plateau of 120lbs. i eat on average 6 large meals a day. all consisting of something high in protein, or calories. or both. i drink nothing but water on a day to day basis. wondering of any advice. ( i use creatine, mass gainers, pre/post workout, and sleep aid) Looking for suggestions on what i can do to get above and beyond my plateau im a small guy, and i want to get stronger. bigger and impress even myself.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    You need carbs ! Rice oats cereals potatoes pasta

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I know it seems like steroids will help anyone. But, what many do not understand is that you can take steroids and as soon as you stop your cycle you will lose almost everything. Until you can figure out how to put on and keep muscle, steroids will be a waste of time and money. I also know that at your age and weight that you will not believe that you could eat any more; but trust me you can. I was about 123lbs at 22 years old and I was 5'11" tall. I never would have believed it was from my diet, as I ate everything I wanted and could not put on a pound. But later, I realized that I had to eat the right foods and more of it. For now, you already have testosterone blasting through your system. You simply need to learn how to utilize those natural steroids to achieve gains from it. For now, learn as much as you can and you are definitely in the right place to do it. Welcome to the forum and good luck. Oh, by the way I am now over 200lbs, so there is hope and yes, you can do it. I only suggest you learn as much as you can so you can do it the right way.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Okay so do you have any suggestions on when i should eat what. im looking to gain none the less, and ill listen to you guys instead of blasting you with What steroids do i need to buy ect. (because i know that can get annoying) im just having troubles gaining my weight./muscle. and am wanting to learn every avenue on how to do it (that doesn't take a lot of remembrance, i forget things easily) lol

and thanks everyone for welcoming me. i plan to be a long-lived member of this site , and hopefully you guys will see the weight change eventually. imma post a starting picture for now lol. then keep posting as the weight keeps coming :P

Chaos703 is offline New Member
    Welcome cole

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community! Head over to our nutrition section.

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum man!

Thread Information