Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: 3 months transformation

zerokool828 is offline New Member

3 months transformation

Hello my name is Shawn Stowe, I just got into bodybuilding about 4 months ago and here is my day 1-90 Photo. I started at 130lbs and current 165lbs, tell me what you guys think and what I should work on. If you have any questions feel free to ask i'm an open book. I'm thinking about doing a Test-e only cycle tell me what you guys think? I want to start doing shows do you guys think i'm ready?

I did each muscle 2x a week so chest/upper-back/abs Saturday, Shoulders/Arms/Abs Sunday, Legs/Lower-Back/Abs Monday Rinse and repeat 6 days a week. I'm always changing my reps, sets, weights, and workouts I never do the same one for more then 4 weeks. I super set everything other then bench, squats, cling and press, and dead-lift. All my workouts are tracked on bodybuilding in my profile.

My breakfest at 8am is 2 cup oats, 15 egg whites, 1 table spoon of all natural peanut butter, 1 banana blend that **** up and drink it, best weight gainer i've ever used and I got it from Rich Piana. I have a really hard time eating before noon and this is one of the only things I can stand to eat, also i'm not a big eater.

I have a protein shake at 10am

Lunch 12pm is 5 fish fillets that I catch myself.

Pre dinner 5pm is another protein shake and i'll eat more fish fillets.

Dinner 7-8pm is Chicken grilled with steamed veggies and white rice. I don't season any of my food and I have done this since I was little, I have always liked my food bland.

I do snack on protein bars if I get hungry and not close to a meal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 months transformation-20150414_152151.jpg  
    Last edited by zerokool828; 04-21-2015 at 06:57 PM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    If you did that in 90 days all I can say is great job!!!
    zerokool828 likes this.

Thank you Sir, it was very very hard work but worth all the pain.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Wow man three months, especially with no anabolics? Very impressive! IMO you would be crazy to run a cycle now. Your natural gains much surpass most people's steroid gains. See how far You can take it doing what you are doing. Someday if you do start anabolics you will be very pleased you waited. Kudos dude

No no dude, dont even do test e yet, you might ruin your epic gains. Cause you ll disrupt your perfect hormones and they ll never return to your peak which is now. So for another 2 years continue this cause also your tendons need to strengthen up and etc (they take way longer than muscles to strengthen)

So keep up what you doing and dont give up

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. Well done keep going don't use AAS till you can get no more gains and you will be very glad you did.

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    Great progress man! Welcome to the forum!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Yeah man, good job, keep going if you can, or maintain and then go for it again. As above, hold off aas until natural gains plateaux.

Thank you for the info guys, always helps to get another persons perspective on something.

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the community.
    Great job, man!

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome. As stated above, keep doing what you are doing naturally, adjust your diet accordingly to your new muscle gains and keep riding the natural train. You have some pretty gifted genetics, don't mess it up with chemicals, be patient and keep doing what you are doing, it is working. Good job, I sure we all wish we could make gains like that in such a short period of time.

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    welcome!

Thread Information