jitzer is offline New Member

How long to wait before I have enough of a natural base before i start a cycle??

Hey guys. Like I said in my first post, i'm new to this forum and I've spent several years lifting weights with my friend who was a personal trainer blah blah. So I'll get right down to it, I'm 35yrs old, haven't lifted since I was 28yrs old, did some gear in my late teens and early 20's. One cycle of pink d-bol's when I was 17 before football season and a cycle of omadren when I was 21 and another cycle of d-bol's at 22. I got great gains from all of them, then again, I started lifting when I was 15, had plenty of natural muscle, and plenty of my own natural testosterone in my system. I'm now 35, 5'10'', and 240lbs all fat. I have two (2) bottles of test Cypionate 250 with access to more. I just started training naturally literally last week. My question is: Can I begin using the gear now, if so, should I take it as was suggested= 1 ml twice a week; or should I lower the dosage to perhaps 0.5 ml twice a week and build up. Or, (Iknow I should lift naturally for a while to get a natural )but how long would any of you guys recommend I train naturally before beginning the cycle? I am in such ugly shape and so weak that I honestly want to start right away to give myself alittle kick because I honestly believe I have low-T because I have all the symptoms, however I don't have the money nor would I know where to go to get hormone replacement therapy. Well that's the sum of it guys, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. And please, when giving feedback, I would really appreciate lengths of time and dosages, etc. Thanks. Jitzer

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You should diet to get your bf% down to around 15% to avoid negative side effects; including gyno, which you will be more susceptible to at a higher bf%. Until then, I would hold off. Welcome to the forum!

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    You should diet to get your bf% down to around 15% to avoid negative side effects; including gyno, which you will be more susceptible to at a higher bf%. Until then, I would hold off. Welcome to the forum!

Agreed

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    research is your best friend and you can do most of it right here on this site don't get in a rush to get huge and if you think you have low T tell your doc, type anti ageing or TRT clinics in your area, and last resort you can get your own bloodwork done and post it up here with stats to determine if you are in the low range.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. Go and see the doc and get some bloods done it's the only way to find out.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...physician.html

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Re-post in the aas question/answer section for more views and responses. This section is for introductions.

jitzer is offline New Member
    Ok thanks for the responses guys. I will take your advice.

Thread Information