redleg277 is offline New Member

New to the forum

Hey guys, so I'm new to all this. I've been training for a few years with pretty good results. I'm 5'6", about 190 pound(ish) roughly 14-15% body fat. I currently live in the New England area. Like I said I've been training for a few years and I've kinda seen my gains slow down. I suppose after over 4 years training it's to be expected. Anyhow, I'm just here to get some info and learn some stuff since I'm kinda considering going the enhanced route you could say. I'm looking to do a powerlifting meet later this year and have never done any type of AAS so I think I may wait until after the meet, if I do decide to do it. Anyway, I look forward to reading some good stuff and learning!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hello and welcome

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum! Check out the stickies at the top of each section - great amount of info

redleg277 is offline New Member
    Sure thing. I've browsed through a few of them. Really good stuff. Diet and nutrition is pretty much unchanged whether on gear or not I see. Just eat according to your goals. But yeah man, I will definitely check out the stickies. The website is really hard to navigate with all the links and info though I gotta say!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Player1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redleg277 View Post
    Sure thing. I've browsed through a few of them. Really good stuff. Diet and nutrition is pretty much unchanged whether on gear or not I see. Just eat according to your goals. But yeah man, I will definitely check out the stickies. The website is really hard to navigate with all the links and info though I gotta say!
    There is a wealth of information in them, If you read through one and don't learn something you had your eyes closed.

Welcome!

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Welcome! You've come to the right place. There is more solid knowledge here than you'll find anywhere else. This board is at least 15 years old if I'm not mistaken, maybe older.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

ferry brow is offline New Member
    we manufactures them in his own lab, top quality, but prices can not be beat! Interested in selling wholesale to others who would sell to friends and gym buddies where we can both make a very nice profit! Must be 25+, responsible, and discreet. Email me so we can discuss

ferry brow is offline New Member
    we manufactures them in his own lab, top quality, but prices can not be beat! Interested in selling wholesale to others who would sell to friends and gym buddies where we can both make a very nice profit! Must be 25+, responsible, and discreet. Email me so we can discuss......

Thread Information