jet dr is offline New Member

New guy from the south

What's up guys,
    I'm a 44 yr old, been lifting on and off for 15 yrs but been serious the past yr. I'm a hard gainer. I have put on 20 lbs the last year. My diet is in check and I rotate my routing regularly. I've hit a wall and ready for the next level.
    I hope someone's willing to take me under their wing and show the the way.
    Jet Dr

Wanted to say thanks to everyone on here. I understand some people are totally idiots and information could be dangerous to everyone involved. I get it.
    I'm going to keep reading to get a better understanding.

HN Narruhn is offline New Member
    We are on the same situation now. Hope at least one person could help us out in here.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum. Most people on this site will offer good advice and heir on the side of safety. But, if you gained 20lbs in one year and it is not all fat then you are not a hard gainer. I would keep doing what you are doing and at the same time start reading as much as possible about every aspect of steroids that you can learn. Also, if you do decide to do steroids your first cycle should consist of test only. The reason it should only consist of test is because if you are taking a ton of compounds and something goes wrong you will not know what is causing it. You also need to learn about AI's, HCG and PCT; which is all contained on this site. Find the post called planning and executing a first successful cycle and you will learn a lot of great information from that sticky alone. Good luck and again welcome!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hello and welcome.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Welcome!

I'm sorry, I left that part out. I've cycled test only twice by my doctor only because blood work showed low T.
    First time was 1ml every two weeks and the last time was 1 ml week. Not even enough to consider a cycle.
    Last edited by jet dr; 05-12-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

Welcome!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No, it is not a cycle, but it is enough to get your test levels back to normal. Why did you stop? Usually when someone is diagnosed with low T it is something that is continued. Although test is created at different strengths I am guessing he had you on 100mg per week and your test was probably dosed at 100mg per ml. Many cycles start around 500mg per week. Good luck!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by jet dr View Post
    I'm sorry, I left that part out. I've cycled test only twice by my doctor only because blood work showed low T.
    First time was 1ml every two weeks and the last time was 1 ml week. Not even enough to consider a cycle.
    Welcome to the forum that's called TRT a bad one at that. Go over to the TRT section and tell us how you have low t and the guys will there will help you out.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Agreed, and welcome to the forum

I haven't stopped. The problem I run into is my doctor thinks low T isn't bad and the 2 doctors I've seen are both clueless to types of treatment I'd like. I seen my dr yesterday and he asked me if I wanted to be tested again but I told him no because Im sure I'm in the 800-1000 range now and he'll probably say I'm good to go, no need for treatment.
    I'm searching for a Dr in my area that's willing to help me out. Ga is not the place to be or atleast I haven't found a good dr here. Until I find a good dr, I have a plan but I'm unsure if it's a solid plan. I think I have to have 25 post here to be able to post in Q&A.
    BTW, 2 more things I want to add. I have adult ADD and take Adderall which kills my appetite. But on the Brite side I have a micro farm which includes chickens, pigs, rabbits and honey Bee's. I raise some of the best chickens around and the eggs should be packed with protein. Most people think you throw a chicken in a coop and feed it pellets. Mine graze on grass and bugs and get a great sore of calcium. Nutrition is extremely important to me. I know I'll make some good gains for my frame once I learn what sources are for me.
    Thanks to everyone for the kind welcomes.
    Jet Dr

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jet dr View Post
    I haven't stopped. The problem I run into is my doctor thinks low T isn't bad and the 2 doctors I've seen are both clueless to types of treatment I'd like. I seen my dr yesterday and he asked me if I wanted to be tested again but I told him no because Im sure I'm in the 800-1000 range now and he'll probably say I'm good to go, no need for treatment.
    I'm searching for a Dr in my area that's willing to help me out. Ga is not the place to be or atleast I haven't found a good dr here. Until I find a good dr, I have a plan but I'm unsure if it's a solid plan. I think I have to have 25 post here to be able to post in Q&A.
    BTW, 2 more things I want to add. I have adult ADD and take Adderall which kills my appetite. But on the Brite side I have a micro farm which includes chickens, pigs, rabbits and honey Bee's. I raise some of the best chickens around and the eggs should be packed with protein. Most people think you throw a chicken in a coop and feed it pellets. Mine graze on grass and bugs and get a great sore of calcium. Nutrition is extremely important to me. I know I'll make some good gains for my frame once I learn what sources are for me.
    Thanks to everyone for the kind welcomes.
    Jet Dr
    yu should do blood work and not just assume your levels.
    Welcome to forum : )

glad to hear nutrition is important to you, thats a must for sure!

Thanks for the advice Everyone! I think I'm on the right track now!

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard! And, read the stickies.

Thread Information