Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Player1
  • 3 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By Player1
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 3 Post By NACH3

Thread: Decided to trade one lifestyle for another.

Chicken_Little is offline New Member

Decided to trade one lifestyle for another.

I've been scrawny ever since I was out of highschool, using recreational substances, drinking, etc. I decided a little over two weeks ago to start pumping excessively, bought myself a weight bench, and after about a week or two of natty bought D-bol and test-e.

30mg's of D-bol a day.
    150mg's of test a week.

I've been using both for what tomorrow will be one week, and I've went from 165lbs. to 176lbs. - so I'm definitely noticing a difference. However, my main question is how long do I have to rest? Because it seems like I can kill my muscles, and hours later I'm ready to go again. So basically I go at my bench 3-5 times a day - every day. The only time I feel it necessary to stop is when my elbows and forearms get this 'flooded' feeling similar to laying upside down or a mild case of pins and needles when your arm falls asleep, other then that my muscles go from lethargic to energized in a matter of hours.

Thanks for the feedback - if I recieve any. Please no harsh words, because I'm not typically the kind of person that just rushes into something without committing to it. Thanks!

- Chicken_Little

Player1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken_Little View Post
    I've been scrawny ever since I was out of highschool, using recreational substances, drinking, etc. I decided a little over two weeks ago to start pumping excessively, bought myself a weight bench, and after about a week or two of natty bought D-bol and test-e.

30mg's of D-bol a day.
    150mg's of test a week.

I've been using both for what tomorrow will be one week, and I've went from 165lbs. to 176lbs. - so I'm definitely noticing a difference. However, my main question is how long do I have to rest? Because it seems like I can kill my muscles, and hours later I'm ready to go again. So basically I go at my bench 3-5 times a day - every day. The only time I feel it necessary to stop is when my elbows and forearms get this 'flooded' feeling similar to laying upside down or a mild case of pins and needles when your arm falls asleep, other then that my muscles go from lethargic to energized in a matter of hours.

Thanks for the feedback - if I recieve any. Please no harsh words, because I'm not typically the kind of person that just rushes into something without committing to it. Thanks!

- Chicken_Little
    Do you mean you have only been training natty for a week or two?

You are overtraining if that's what you're doing everyday, tendons and ligaments need time to adjust. If you rush into heavy loads, it won't be long before you hear a nice snap that takes a year to recover from.

Look at rippetoe's starting strength 5x5, you can do that with a barbell and some weights, and will see great results.

What's the rest of your routine look like?

Juice doesn't make you superman, it just aids a healthy diet and proper training in getting the most from what you do.

What's the rest of your w/o regimen look like? Macros? I hope for your sake you have an AI/PCT for what you're doing, unless you like the look of flabby man tits, in which case you're on the right track.

This isn't one of those things you just "rush into". You're messing with your bodies hormones and it could be irreversible if you do it irresponsibly. People are here to help, if you listen you will get what you need. If you don't, you'll be back to drinking in no time.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Player1; 05-04-2015 at 03:36 PM.
    Chicken_Little likes this.

Chicken_Little is offline New Member
    I plan on taking anavar for PCT, I've heard a lot of back and forth regarding dosage on gear, so I figured only running a half ml of test and sticking to 30mg's of d-bol would be somewhat a safe starter dosage.

I also consume 500mg's of milk thistle daily to help me digest my d-bol, and this also keeps my food intake running through smoothly.

I drink water all day, close to a gallon of milk a day, and try to eat healthy whilst increasing my calorie intake. Roughly 2,500-3,000 a day. (3,000 on makes me feel bloated, even on a good day when I've been smoking cannabis.)

I've been from a bit pudgy to cut over the past few years on and off. My main focus with D-bol is to gain lean shoulder mass, since enlarging in size at all in my past has been a large feat, so when I say two weeks of training I mean two weeks of serious weight training on my body.

Prior to any interest in gear I would stack 50lb. sacks of veggies all day at a warehouse as an occupation.

I've been feeling great, physically and mentally euphoric. No issues other then not knowing how often to rest - especially when a lot of these guys are telling me that my recovery time lessens as I get further into my cycle.
    Last edited by Chicken_Little; 05-04-2015 at 03:57 PM.

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forum. Were you training for only 2 weeks before starting with gear? I spent years getting the most out of myself before deciding to train with gear. Just be careful. Good luck.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is a joke right? How about stopping the "juice" and commit to the entire lifestyle (diet and training) before injecting yourself full of shit you know nothing about. You are so lost in regards to gear / dosages and proper protocol I don't know where to begin. You need to stop and educate yourself.
    Last edited by RigPig; 05-04-2015 at 06:45 PM.
    Player1, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Player1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken_Little View Post
    I plan on taking anavar for PCT, I've heard a lot of back and forth regarding dosage on gear, so I figured only running a half ml of test and sticking to 30mg's of d-bol would be somewhat a safe starter dosage.

I also consume 500mg's of milk thistle daily to help me digest my d-bol, and this also keeps my food intake running through smoothly.

I drink water all day, close to a gallon of milk a day, and try to eat healthy whilst increasing my calorie intake. Roughly 2,500-3,000 a day. (3,000 on makes me feel bloated, even on a good day when I've been smoking cannabis.)

I've been from a bit pudgy to cut over the past few years on and off. My main focus with D-bol is to gain lean shoulder mass, since enlarging in size at all in my past has been a large feat, so when I say two weeks of training I mean two weeks of serious weight training on my body.

Prior to any interest in gear I would stack 50lb. sacks of veggies all day at a warehouse as an occupation.

I've been feeling great, physically and mentally euphoric. No issues other then not knowing how often to rest - especially when a lot of these guys are telling me that my recovery time lessens as I get further into my cycle.

Anavar is not what you need. Please read this if you haven't yet. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Of course gaining size was hard in the past, you didn't train...

Here's your answer, nobody can tell you what amount of rest is right. I would say give it at least 36 hours before retraining a specific part. That's still considered very low, but you seem to know already.

Who's giving you this information? You need to run from them
    NACH3 likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Slow down there killer. You need to lift longer than a week before starting AAS. You need to let your tendons and joints strengthen and get to your natural limits before touching anything.
    Player1 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Oh dear. Welcome to the forum
    NACH3 likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    You plan on taking Anavar for Pct???

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome....

This is a disaster waiting to happen! AI/HCG /PCT(& it's only SERMs clomid/nolvadex ) not Anavar ). Your tendons and ligaments may rupture very easily due to the excessive amount of strength(for you to have) and your body is no where near ready for all of this & it's your first cycle?!?! Pls read and educate b4 you medicate!!!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-05-2015 at 11:40 AM.
    PistolPete33, Player1 and Oki-Des like this.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Woah! ... but welcome to the forum. If you read and educate, there is a lot to learn here.

jet dr is offline New Member
    I'm new here too and I know this isn't what you want to hear but its way too early.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member

Thread Information