Thread: what to use

mighty joe young is offline New Member

what to use

Hello to all,ok I'm 43 years old,lifted since I was 16 till bout 25,had a family and work and quit,when I was 40 told myself I was gonna get back in shape,I'm 5'5",and weighed 203,to heavy...didn't feel good,joined gym lost 30 pounds over 6 months,lifting,pretty strict diet(counted calories),and a ton of running,I still go regular,don't run much,I'm back up between 185-183, would like to get back to 175....and look lean and mean,I don't necessarily want to get huge,but what could I take to help me look like a nice proportioned bodybuilder? I mean when I go to the pool I want people to say he lifts,he look good,thought about anagram but guy says it will only lean me out,but it's not harsh on the liver either,any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community. This section is just for introductions, but you answered your own question. You did it once do it again. Also check out our trt forum. At age 43, you might be a candidate.

im sorry guys,trt?

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty joe young View Post
    im sorry guys,trt?
    Testosterone replacement therapy

Quote Originally Posted by dep30 View Post
    Testosterone replacement therapy
    Ok, thanks , I would rather not do that,don't really have a reason I just thought I would get better results if I took a mild steroid or a stack if that's even possible.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome - check out Q&A and HRT forums! Again welcome aboard

Ok, thanks , I would rather not do that,don't really have a reason I just thought I would get better results if I took a mild steroid or a stack if that's even possible.
    Trust me when I say u will be waaay better off taking testosterone under a Dr supervision than taking a mild steroid or a stack... I don't think anyone here will disagree with that. U do realise any thing u take steroid related will shut down Ur natural testosterone production right? So by taking a mild steroid which I'm assuming Ur talking about an oral like anavar or winny u will shut down Ur body's natural test production... Doing more harm than good.. like I said trt is more than likely Ur best option but either way educate Ur self on safe and responsible use of anabolics

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I too would suggest TRT. The cool thing is that after about the age of 36 TRT docs will prescribe you testosterone . I was able to go to the pharmacy and pick up a legit bottle of steroids and inject it myself in my home. As we get older we forget what it is like to have the test blasting through our system and it makes working out, having sex and many other aspects of our lives more enjoyable. It is definitely something to consider and can be done legally and safely. Good luck!

thanks guys,i got a doctors appoitment on june 1st for a full physical,the only problem i can see is my regular doctor( mr. jones)is booked for months so i am going to see his phy. assistant,and i by no means mean no disrespect but i dont think a female physician will understand me asking about or for the TRT,i will ask tho,my ex father in law got TRT i think...but it was a patch i believe he put on his arm?he was in his 60s at the time,after hearing you alls advice i would love to try it,any reason you all can think of why she would deny me the TRT?

thanks guys,i got a doctors appoitment on june 1st for a full physical,the only problem i can see is my regular doctor( mr. jones)is booked for months so i am going to see his phy. assistant,and i by no means mean no disrespect but i dont think a female physician will understand me asking about or for the TRT,i will ask tho,my ex father in law got TRT i think...but it was a patch i believe he put on his arm?he was in his 60s at the time,after hearing you alls advice i would love to try it,any reason you all can think of why she would deny me the TRT?
    U will b fine man the blood work is what will determine if u need trt or not and at Ur age I'm almost 100% sure u will qualify... I got it and I'm 33

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    34 Years old here and had TRT recommended. I have seen it in people even younger. Might not be the answer you are looking for, but these guys know their shit. Also I would suggest reading through the stickies for beginners.

thanks again guys,i will definatly persue that,i was gona try to get in sooner to see my doc about the trt but if you all think my blood work depends on it i might ass well wait i guess till my physical on june 1st,only a couple weeks

Thread Information