Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: I need a transformation

Odinaf is offline New Member

I need a transformation

So I was seriously injured and stuck in a hospital bed for a while. I had a surgery to my R. Knee and they had to shave the cartalidge up. Most of my body feels weak and tired now. I'm looking to try and make a major transformation and I want the edge. I'm looking to go into the Army next year as a Officer and I want to be a ranger. I need to turn myself into something better.
    Stats: 27 Male, 6'1" 212 ILBs. Flabby. Have a hard time running as my knee is still recovering.

I don't know anything about steroids and I'm looking for dummy crash course.

Will post pics of progress.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150525_173053.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	157242Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150525_173101.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	157243Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150525_173108.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	157244

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome!

Sorry to be blunt but steroids are not a magic pill and can carry a lot health hazardous, which I think is the least you need.

You need a solid base to start off to decrease the chance of problems that come with steroid use . I dont know your training/lifting experience, if you were never serious with it you should have a 2 year of solid training and dieting before becoming enhanced. Start your training and dieting, you can find a lot information here in the forum about this subjects, theres a lot progress you can do without AAS, and who knows in the future you can be ready for it.
    NACH3 likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, as Mr.BB stated diet/cardio/and a solid training program will yield great results! This is where the "magic happens" then w/AAS it's quite enhanced and worth it by that time! GL brother!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hello and welcome! ^^^just about covers it.

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum head over to the training and diet section to help you get a training method written out and a diet plan according to your goals because at your BF% and experience training quite frankly it would make no sense for you to get on cycle because any gains you may have made will be lost because you wouldn't know what or how to eat to maintain the mass and you wouldn't know how to train to keep the mass on or even build the most potential mass that you could while on cycle plus you can easily fix this problem naturally with a LITTLE TIME you have to give it time most of all so if i were to give you any advice it would be to STAY CONSISTENT and the results WILL COME if you're working hard don't worry about what others are doing worry about YOU and how you can be a better YOU because that's all that matters man good luck

Thread Information