Thread: purchaser nooby

tbarz is offline New Member

purchaser nooby

Looking at a company from Cambodia. They have got a pharmaceutical license number. They carry testosterone C in 2 & 10 ml vials. I always thought they came in 200 ml vials. They have a 100ml minimum order but if its my first time I can order 1 vial to check it out. They said they have been operating scince 2013 which I didn't ask for that fact so it seems they are being transparant. They said that all of their peptides are stored properly and overseen by their local FDA.

Thoughts? I was thinking of ordering 1 vial to see before I send my hard earned money over seas.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    If they were a legit pharma company then they wouldnt sell to the public period

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    That doesnt mean they dont have good gear but its ugl for sure

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    There is probably no need to bother, but it would be funny to try to find that license number somewhere on any website. If you live in the US, any company legitimately sending medical anything to the US has to pay an annual FDA fee; which I highly doubt they do. Everything DJ Green said above is correct. Good luck.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community! Re-post in the ugl/brands forum for more views and responses. DISCUSSION OF STEROID BRANDS and UGL's

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

randall98390 is offline New Member
    I saw that site also and contacted them. I have a copy of their price list and will be moving to that area in the next couple of months. Unfortunately I can't find any forums that have members with accounts older than 2014 that know of this place.

All searches seem to bring up reviews that seem sketchy. Or posts that read like ads. The FDA license is with their ministry of health, not the US FDA, so it might not hold any value.

On a more positive note they will let you pick up gear in person, which means they are at least selling something. I'm curious if they have a lab that could be seen.

Thread Information