thesequel2 is offline New Member

Brand new and looking for advice on winstrol.

I'm a 40 year old male, 5 foot 10 inches 195 pounds. I want to start a cycle of winstrol pill form. I'll be working out in the gym 4 to 5 days a week. I'm eating lean, fruits and vegetables, Turkey, chicken, tuna and taking a good multivitamin. I'll also be doing cardiovascular workouts more likely on the elliptical. This will be my first time ever using winstrol or a steroid to help with my goal. I've worked out in the gyms on and off over the last 15 years. It's been about a year since my last go round in the gym.

I'm wondering what kind of results to expect from using the winstrol? I'm wanting to lose 20 to 25 pounds. I'm wondering if I am going about this the right way, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Ease up there big guy. Not sure who is telling you to run Winny but that is horrible advice. Testosterone only for a first cycle. You probably should take sometime and do some reading on this forum and research what you put in your body. Its not like that you don't want to just jump into things. Good news is your in the right place at the right time. Lots of good info and great guys on this forum will help you and help you do it safely.

ok I appreciate that advice. I have been reading a lot of the threads on this forum. But I will be honest with you a friend of mine that has been using steroids is the one that said it would be okay to start out with winstrol .

Would the testosterone aid me in losing weight instead of throwing on a lot of bulk on with my 20 to 25 pounds of my overweightness that I'm carrying now? I mean don't get me wrong I want as my goal to gain new muscle mass but wanted to trim up everything first..

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Running test only is the only way to go. I'm sorry that your buddy is giving bad advice. Do yourelf a favor and don't drink the coolaid man. Take the time to look up austinites data base in the search. It has everything your looking for. You won't find a guy in this forum that will advise you to run a Winny only cycle. Glad your taking the time to educate yourself. You will be glad you did.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum x2 bad advice.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community! Your goal of trimming fat is all about the diet. Additional suggestion is to spend time in our nutritional forum.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum. Many people who start out believe that it would be better to take an oral steroid instead of an injection. But, orals are actually far worse on your body; particularly your liver. Also, you should not take steroids to lose weight. Although there are cutting cycles, that you will certainly read about, this is for people with very little body fat and getting ready for a competition or something and do not want to lose muscle mass while cutting up. Cutting cycles are not good for overweight individuals trying to lose some fat.
    The truth is that when your bf% is higher you are putting yourself at more risk for all of the possible side effects that can occur while on steroids; including gyno which can be a big problem. As stated above, you are in the right place to learn and because no one on here is offering advice with any chance of financial gain, you can be sure it only has your health in mind. You will also find people from every stage, from beginners to advanced, overweight and skinny to professional body builders. Also, we are at all different age groups and many have years of first hand experience. Many of us started a long time ago before information like this site offers was even available and some of us have made horrible mistakes and now offer our experience to help people starting out.
    Welcome to the site, familiarize yourself with some of the stickies, which are the top threads shown in red and offer some great information. Good luck and it is good to have you here.

Captein_Nemo is offline New Member
    Welcome to the forum!

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Welcome to the forum x2 bad advice.
    I agree 1000%. Never run an oral only cycle and there really are no short-cuts to getting fit. It takes time, effort, discipline, and will power. You need to create that desire and map out a set of goals to get you there.

thanks a lot, I appreciate everyone's comments and advice. since my last post I have done a ton of research and reading and learning about starting your first cycle.unfortunately I jumped the gun and had purchased a bottle of winny and it took 3 weeks to get to me. that's what brought me to the forum was my curiosity and wondering if it was safe to run winning by itself for a beginner first timer. now that I certainly know better than to run winny by itself or even at all for a first or second cycle I'm stuck with a bottle of capsules of winny.

I have a question I'm wondering if there is a way to post a picture of this bottle and have some guys chime in and let me know if they have ever seen the sticker on the bottle before it looks a little shady to me due to No information on the bottle of any kind. I did get it through a friend but he got it through a friend and I'm just wondering if anybody else has ever came across this company. I wanted to check with you guys on the forum first to find out whether or not that's a no no to post a picture of it or not. Thanks.

Thread Information