Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WhiteBoy18

Thread: New in town. Considering mild anabolics.

Dojo2 is offline New Member

New in town. Considering mild anabolics.

Hello all.

I have always been interested in the science of anabolics, im at a point in my life where i believe i can use them responsibly and to decent effect so i am now in the pre-use research phase.

A bit about me. Ontario Canada Native (GTA), moved to Newfoundland for work in the oil and gas industry (i am a geologist). I have lifted and pursued fitness off and on over several years and more recently to a serious degree. Current statistics are ~250lbs, 5'11", and i am unfortunately still over 25% body fat i think, but that is one thing i have never been able to accurately measure. The weight is currently dropping pretty good depending on my level of self control towards snacks and whatnot, in the last 2 months im down 19lbs of which im sure is actually more fat loss than 19lbs as i am also putting on muscle.

Supplementation experience: use of herbal and some medicinal products ( trib/Maca/Zinc/Pre workouts/BCAA/proper protein intake )

Goals:

My goals are to accelerate muscle growth and fat loss simultaneously through use of anabolics. Control weight through manipulating my Test level : Estrogen level ratio. I would like to drop to ~15% bodyfat or lower.

Shape is primarily my goal not strength as i am not worried about strength, i have always been strong and stronger that people who are and look way more "in shape" than me which i assume is just genetics. Of course stronger isn't worse lol, but im more focused on making myself look better with more strength as a bonus.

Hurdles: Voracious appetite for snacks, I drink fairly often.

Schedule is a fairly large problem as i see it. I work offshore 3 weeks on 3 weeks off on Oilrigs and getting on the rig your stuff and whatnot are subject to inspection and then seizure if they are not allowed. My concern is say doing a cycle in my 3 weeks ashore (can be more than 3) and then not being able to do PCT when i have to work due to restrictions on the rigs. though i think some of the PCT things are pretty harmless.

Getting the actual products.

Anyways thats it for the Intro i will make specific questions in the forums soon, thanks for having me. Any advice would be welcome.

Dan

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    honestly you have too much body fat, if you were to do steroids I doubt you would see much results because your diet isn't in check and what little muscle you do gain will be hiding under the fat and will not be noticeable. the good news is you don't have to rush anything, diet down and get a lot leaner and research as much as you can in the meantime and by the time you are ready you will have the knowledge to reach your goals

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome man! I would recommend dropping your body fat to below 15% before cycling. The higher your body fat is, the more side effects you will see.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed get diet and training in check first.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

WhiteBoy18 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome! I know that lifestyle exactly! Shift work is hard on gym rats, but not impossible. Its going to take a lot more work and dedication. If you want to lose the fat and get big you will need a drastic lifestyle change. Start off by looking in the diet section and perfect that. The drinking will HAVE to go if you are serious about this. No way around it. Stick to once a month if you have too.... It all comes down to HOW BADLY DO YOU WANNA BE A SWAMP MONSTER? How big and cut do you want to get? When i was working 2 weeks on 2 off, I would cook my meals 5 days ahead. Chicken, brown rice and veggies normally. Then after a 12 hour night shift I would force myself to gym. No way around it. even if it was 30-45 minutes, its better than waiting 2 weeks to lift again..... But I WANTED IT, badly. I gave up everything to get big and healthy(weed, booze, smoking) It was the best choice of my life. You do not realize how shitty booze makes you feel, not just the next day.

Anyways, there are my 2 cents. It worked for me but i wanted it. So look at yourself and your lifestyle and ask yourself if thats what you want? Its probably a no, so change it. Sorry if this came off rude, im still growing and learning myself but it was a HUGE turning point for me when i realized it was a lifestyle not just a hobby. Cheers
    Joco71 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum

Cards81 is offline New Member
    Welcome ,

Yes the shift work sucks ive spent most my life doing it as well , but the advice from the people here is solid and if you want to do it safely then you will need to make some changes and get the bf down .

Dojo2 is offline New Member
    Yes im aware that the high BF % makes it unwise to start. Im not planning to start at this point im just trying to get a head start for preparations sake.
    i am actually looking around the city to find an place to get my actual BF measured. so that A:I know and can use it as a reference point for when i take a re reading. and B: it will let me know how close i actually am to being viable for anabolics. From what i have researched below 20% is good and lower is optimal. and i honestly have no idea where i stand, cuz what i stated above is just an estimate. and i dont put much stock in the measurement method or use of BMI.

Another point is that i am also interested in some of the other things that go with the anabolic s, Like clen for example as a fat burner. Or something else as either a fat burner or especially something as an appetite suppressant. A whole bunch of theories kicking around upstairs so if you have any input on this as well i would appreciate it.

Thanks for welcoming me though, you guys have alot of experience.

Thread Information