Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Welcome guys & gals!

MrRightT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Whether you're a man, woman, seasoned veteran, or know absolutely nothing about training, diet or AAS, we welcome you to the board! And you want to do some research and meet some cool people? You came to the right place.

First though, i'd like to go over a few things that you should know to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

1) When introducing yourself here in the New Members Section, a simple Hi and a few stats(age, height,weight) and maybe what part of the world you're in is really all that's necessary here. AAS, HGH, PCT, Workout and Diet questions should be posted in their respective forum. This is mostly for you the "OP" as members tend to navigate to the forum they know the most about and help in that forum if not multiple forums. So save those questions for the forum because it will save you the time of posting twice or 3 times and you'll get a lot more views and advice there.

2) When posting you are asking for advice on a certain topic(s). Some advice/help might not be what you want to hear. But i can say that the advice, more than likely, will be in your best interest as we have thousands of very knowledgeable members here that love to help, not hurt, individuals looking for advice and wanting to educate themselves.

3) This is important:*
    We have a strict "No Flame Policy" here. If you, the OP, starts a thread and you are getting flamed for one reason or the other, the person/people involved can be dealt with. And likewise, it's important the OP keeps a level head and try not to talk negatively the person/people responsible. And if you feel things are out of control and nothing is being done, contact a staff member and let them know.

Name calling, excessive cursing to another member(s) regardless of their post count or time here will not be tolerated. And it will most certainly lead to (1)Warning (2)Suspension and/or Banned.

4) Most importantly:* We are all here to learn, help and share (if you want) our experiences w/everyone and to have fun. There's more information here on such a wide variety of training related subjects that this place should be your one-stop information center.

That being said, Welcome to the best AAS site in the world!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!!!
    Than you for having me ! Very thankful for the members here offering their advice. Im following austinites recommended first cycle and feel confident in starting my first cycle with your guys help !

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    I wish we had forums like this back when I started lifting 20+ years ago! What a great resource to have.

Trebor1 is offline New Member
    Hi all, new here.
    35yr old man.
    Just have a question about low T. Had two tests done. One was 314 and the other 378 based on a scale of of 350-1150 as “normal” I have to do another test soon and in order to get something prescribed I have to get another low. I have loads of symptons, usual low libido, erection problems, fatigue. Anyway I want to make sure I get another low as I’m sick of feeling this way and want some treatment. My endocrinologist said that it has to be very low to get treatment. My low test was in the afternoon and higher test was at 9am. Have to do the next one at 8am. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sandwiches is offline New Member
    New to forums
    37 years old 5’6” 205lbs
    US Ohio

Bakatya24 is offline New Member
    New Guy CC here. 6’0 208 age 52. Been training for decades want to continue.

Clay14 is offline New Member
    Newbie here. Excited to be amongst all of you for many years to come.
    Sammills03 likes this.

Sammills03 is offline New Member
    Hey all,

184cm and 92kg, here searching for advice and info! Have most everything I need to start a my second cycle but want to ensure I do it right! I’ll fire up a thread asap asking questions around pct sources Supplying Aus.

Thanks all in advance.

CChavez16 is offline New Member
    Hey everybody! Im new on the forum and really am here to learn as much as possible. Ive been on a journey for a few years and am excited to keep going. Im 32, 164lbs and 5’8”. Im about to start my second cycle and am looking forward to it. Shout out to everybody; especially from San Diego California!
    hghedge2000 likes this.

akt808 is offline New Member
    Thank you

LeroyJuice is offline New Member
    Hello everyone, new here with many questions to be informed and learn. Thanks

Ryanbaldwin is offline Banned
    Im looking for a guy to buy from . If you can help me message me please. 704-617-7420

Ryanbaldwin is offline Banned
    Can you help me get a supplier ? Message me if you can help 704-617-7420

marinsarge is offline New Member
    Hi guys and Administrators,
    I'm new to your forum and glad to be here. I'm a 62 yo fit guy wanting to hear and learn from guys like you.
    Thanks for having a group like this.
    Marinsarge

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    MegaMeatMan likes this.

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marinsarge View Post
    I'm new to your forum and glad to be here. I'm a 62 yo fit guy wanting to hear and learn from guys like you.
    Marinsarge

Well done! I'm 57....nip'n at your heels..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    marinsarge likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALBEAST View Post
    HELLO, My user Name is Shawn and I'm new to the site. I found the site after doing some internet searching for company that I was told to look up called Red Dragon Pharmaceuticals. I'm 50yrs young, very physically fit....naturally, but at my age it's been proven by science that testosterone levels drop drastically and when that happens a shit load of others stuff starts happening...loss of energy, loss of libido, loss of muscle, body fat gains, etc. I have had blood work done and my test levels is 410 and I was told that's normal for my age....I don't want or like normal. My PSA level is below normal so I'm good there. Anyway...this site seemed to be the most informational. I also signed up because of the offer of a free bottle of your choice for joining the group.
    Must've missed that one. Never seen nor heard of a free bottle except for those bogus testosterone boosters on T.v.,radio,and facebook. Don't waste your time on that bogus stuff.
    Manuver through these sites and find the list of sources where you can buy the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by vawrestler View Post
    What are the chances of getting caught with this stuff and go to jail?
    Leave it at home and don't run up and down the streets with it in your car.... Little to none.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom harder View Post
    Hi all, joined today, looking for guidance on many subjects, over time... I am a newbe, I converted from marathon running to weight training in September, I was 143lb 6% body fat, I am now at 157lb 10% body fat. I train 5 days a week, about 45-90min. I would like to do anabolics legally (I am 40yers old), is there any recommendations of Dr. in the Westchester NY/ New York City that would be supportive of this? Thank you in advance and look forward to learning from you guys.
    Bad thing about getting it in a script the docs rarely prescribe enough. But... It is a place to start. It's a simple blood test. If levels are low, and they will be he will prescribe. Drawback is you really need a weekly injection of at least 100mg a week. These docs tend to only give you that much every 2 to 4wks. By the time you get a shot again your body is depleted so you have a yo... yo... Effect.
    Get a script, buy a vial from one of the sources on these forums to sumplement shortage with. At least with a script your legal to have it. If he's not giving you the 100mg minimum a week. It would be far from optimal

marinsarge is offline New Member
    More like I'm working hard to look like you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chazyd View Post
    Hello, I'm 43 be 44 in 6 days. 5' 11", 302.5 lbs, 14.4% BF. Former Football (american) player and baseball player from 5 yrs old till 18. Been using Test Cyp 200mg 1x every 2 weeks for 6 months. Used in past but not seriously, switching from Andro gel to Inj which I get much better results from. Last tested 12-18-15 and in 6 months from 112 to currently at 420. Already feeling much better but far from satisfied. Just joined a gym for my New Years Resolution to get healthy and I'm excited about the life change. Looking forward in learning to do some stacking. Feel free to contact me directly with tips and tricks. Can't wait to get to know you all and pick at your knowledge.
    Peace
    I too was injecting every 2wks but from what I've learned from these forums you want to be using around 100mg to 200mg every week to keep your level on even base. I've been doing what they suggested and have to agree it's 10x better. Even though after 2wks it's present you still will have a noticeable drop in energy and well being

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisThaBeast View Post
    Hello, My Name is Chris.. I'm 33 years of age, 6'0 and weigh about 125 lbs no clothing. I have a high metabolism and I hate it because I want to get bigger. A lot bigger from what I am now. At least to 187-200 lbs. I seen this website, did my research and I just currently ordered a bottle of D-anabol 25 and I was given a choice to get a free bottle so I chose Test-600x.. I would love advice as to see if this is a good start with these two bottles.

THANK YOU
    I would of liked to see you get Enthanate myself... That's some potent products I think for a beginner. A shock to the system. Get a carbohydrate supplement from Amazon rather than a weight gain powder. Carbs boost your weight and are energy needed. If you have carbs in body you won't burn your calories or muscle while working out. You will burn the carbs. In my opinion it's the single best thing to do to make weight gain. Carbohydrate loading... And it's cheap. Use it twice a day. This is a good one...

Quote Originally Posted by Karida Chen View Post
    hello . I 'm Karida, new to the forums from China . i am steroid raw material supplier if you will need them and know the price . please login our website : steroidhgh.com . Thanks !
    Proceed with caution guys! I don't think this is a approved source... Meaning it's a gamble if legit or not. Go to the SOURCE PAGE for approved, tried&proven sources.

shamrode is offline New Member
    Hi Guys,
    I am 45 and pinning for the first time in years!! Lovin it!!

TheBigGriff99 is offline New Member

Lightbulb

I’m TheBigGriff99 and I’m 26 years old, 6’0” and 190. Played College Baseball, looking to get better looking naked (like everyone else) and looking for a mentor or two on here to post workouts/dieting/“supplements” with. Let’s help each other reach our fitness goals bros.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hi, my name is David, I'm Brazilian and new here! I hope I can learn a lot from the most experienced in the forum. We are together, we have to go after the goals.

Kevleenc is offline New Member
    Hi I'm Kevin lee ,51 ,,215lbs 5'11

Blog Entries
    Hello, nice to meet you guys. I hope to make lots of friends here and join knowledge

Daviss is offline New Member
    Hey whats sup!! Daviss 195 aiming for 220 this bulk any advice on a bulk cycle??
    Last edited by Daviss; 10-07-2018 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Setence is fucked lol

bonhamsurf is offline New Member
    45 Year Old Male looking for information and the possible side effects of coming off prescribed Test Cypionate . Thanks!!

bonhamsurf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marinsarge View Post
    Marinsarge

Looking good for 62. I'm 45 and hope I can stay as fit when I'm your age.

muscleplanet is offline New Member
    Thanks for allowing me to be here. I'm a "vet" of many of these type sites and this one really looks great.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Hello I'm new here, I'm Brazilian I'm 24 years old, and I'm here in the forum to gain knowledge.

Blog Entries
    I want to learn a lot about anabolic steroids , post cycle therapy and anything that add knowledge

Blog Entries
    Very good is here, I see that there are many people experienced in steroids , diet and training

Blog Entries
    Brother, go to the forum on steroids , there the more experienced members can help you

Blog Entries

Last edited by JaneDoe; 11-10-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Blog Entries

b4rak4t is offline New Member
    Hello !
    my name is Barakat
    weight : 90 KG
    Height : 180 CM
    i had my first cycle with pct left 2 month ago
    actually it seemed the first cycle i got , and i reached to 7% BF with over Muscles and high condition actually it was a great start !
    but after i read some threads here i found that am still Newbie and i need ti discuss many things specially in PCT .
    i would like to thank everyone give a precious advice and info that could change many of rumors that is really harsh many ppl including me !

my regards .

MedSchoolDropOut is offline New Member
    Hello!

Height: 5’10’’
    Weight: 204 lbs

Tjmedic is offline New Member
    Hi,
    40y/o, 5-11, 280. Been on here off and on for a few years but am now really looking into more of a TRT system and looking for info.

Afcartag is offline New Member
    Hi everyone! Been lurking for a little while, posting for the first time as a member. You can just call me Afcartag. I'm 25yo, 5'6", and currently hovering around 165lbs. I'm a powerlifter who has been competing in the featherweight division for a while (148) and am looking to start cycling sometime in the next year or so. Would like to see what I can hit in one more natural meet before "taking the dive"!

Current Lifts:
    SQ: 425
    Bench: 305
    DL: 515

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information