Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Welcome guys & gals!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

Welcome guys & gals!

Whether you're a man, woman, seasoned veteran, or know absolutely nothing about training, diet or AAS, we welcome you to the board! And you want to do some research and meet some cool people? You came to the right place.

First though, i'd like to go over a few things that you should know to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

1) When introducing yourself here in the New Members Section, a simple Hi and a few stats(age, height,weight) and maybe what part of the world you're in is really all that's necessary here. AAS, HGH, PCT, Workout and Diet questions should be posted in their respective forum. This is mostly for you the "OP" as members tend to navigate to the forum they know the most about and help in that forum if not multiple forums. So save those questions for the forum because it will save you the time of posting twice or 3 times and you'll get a lot more views and advice there.

2) When posting you are asking for advice on a certain topic(s). Some advice/help might not be what you want to hear. But i can say that the advice, more than likely, will be in your best interest as we have thousands of very knowledgeable members here that love to help, not hurt, individuals looking for advice and wanting to educate themselves.

3) This is important:*
    We have a strict "No Flame Policy" here. If you, the OP, starts a thread and you are getting flamed for one reason or the other, the person/people involved can be dealt with. And likewise, it's important the OP keeps a level head and try not to talk negatively the person/people responsible. And if you feel things are out of control and nothing is being done, contact a staff member and let them know.

Name calling, excessive cursing to another member(s) regardless of their post count or time here will not be tolerated. And it will most certainly lead to (1)Warning (2)Suspension and/or Banned.

4) Most importantly:* We are all here to learn, help and share (if you want) our experiences w/everyone and to have fun. There's more information here on such a wide variety of training related subjects that this place should be your one-stop information center.

That being said, Welcome to the best AAS site in the world!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!!!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

David Garcia is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Whether you're a man, woman, seasoned veteran, or know absolutely nothing about training, diet or AAS, we welcome you to the board! And you want to do some research and meet some cool people? You came to the right place.

First though, i'd like to go over a few things that you should know to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

1) When introducing yourself here in the New Members Section, a simple Hi and a few stats(age, height,weight) and maybe what part of the world you're in is really all that's necessary here. AAS, HGH, PCT, Workout and Diet questions should be posted in their respective forum. This is mostly for you the "OP" as members tend to navigate to the forum they know the most about and help in that forum if not multiple forums. So save those questions for the forum because it will save you the time of posting twice or 3 times and you'll get a lot more views and advice there.

2) When posting you are asking for advice on a certain topic(s). Some advice/help might not be what you want to hear. But i can say that the advice, more than likely, will be in your best interest as we have thousands of very knowledgeable members here that love to help, not hurt, individuals looking for advice and wanting to educate themselves.

3) This is important:* We have a strict "No Flame Policy" here. If you, the OP, starts a thread and you are getting flamed for one reason or the other, the person/people involved can be dealt with. And likewise, it's important the OP keeps a level head and try not to talk negatively the person/people responsible. And if you feel things are out of control and nothing is being done, contact a staff member and let them know.

Name calling, excessive cursing to another member(s) regardless of their post count or time here will not be tolerated. And it will most certainly lead to (1)Warning (2)Suspension and/or Banned.

4) Most importantly:* We are all here to learn, help and share (if you want) our experiences w/everyone and to have fun. There's more information here on such a wide variety of training related subjects that this place should be your one-stop information center.

That being said, Welcome to the best AAS site in the world!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!!!
    This is a great resource available now .,I wish we had this many years ago. Thanks to everyone willing to help others like me. I am a male,53 years old looking to get back to my old roots ,after been retired for almost 20 years.I have been working out now for over 1 1/2 years,too weak no energy really hard,I weigh260 pouds and5' 10 1/2 inches tall.,I talk to my primary doctor for test. levels ,they came back very low190,,he gave me test terapy and after 1 bottle I stop because of signs of gyno.,what should I do. Thks

warrior27 is offline New Member
    i'm new here and i can't publish nothing. please help me.

Buddy.L is offline New Member
    Hello I take my weekly dose of Test Cyp literal pain in the ass. Now I have added D-Anabol and Deca 200. Has anyone else had experience with the results of this combo? Have to admit I am kind of excited. Need to take a photo or two

Buddy.L is offline New Member
    Thank you

Tilkee is offline New Member
    Hello im 19 years old height:176cm and 76kg. Never used steroids before and I guess I wont use them for another 5-6 years until I fully grow. But I would really want to know where can I get them. Lol
    allison8768 likes this.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkee
    Hello im 19 years old height:176cm and 76kg. Never used steroids before and I guess I wont use them for another 5-6 years until I fully grow. But I would really want to know where can I get them. Lol
    You need a foodadrol cycle,you can get it at every grocery store..

Dmoney101 is offline New Member
    My name is D.white from Albany,NY I'm 30 yrs old 5'10 201lbs 15%bf
    Just pinned yesterday for first time. 💪
    KyleJohn and rjpm19 like this.

hardroad is offline Junior Member
    Hi all,
    30YO, 6'4" 75kg (lean I know) and hailing from Australia.
    Got into training far too late in life. At least I've found myself now !
    Been training for 3 years now. No cycles under my belt except that I'm on TRT due to a pituitary gland problem that stops my body producing LH so I guess I'm a seasoned cycle vet. Docs in Aus have me on 1000mg test undeceonate once every 12 weeks. Not enough to make any positive gains just keeps my test levels at an "average range"
    Cheers.

canaas is offline New Member
    Hello, this is my first post. I'm New to AAS. 48yo, training for a couple of years after a long time in yoga, triathlons, veganism and fatherhood (still going on that one). Have made some progress with diet including animal proteins going from 162-178 in the past year although went from 13-16% body fat. Would like to stay healthy and be systematic. Looking forward to learning much!

NewToAll2016 is offline New Member
    Hi all new here age 28 from australia

SOCALBEAST is offline New Member
    HELLO, My user Name is Shawn and I'm new to the site. I found the site after doing some internet searching for company that I was told to look up called Red Dragon Pharmaceuticals. I'm 50yrs young, very physically fit....naturally, but at my age it's been proven by science that testosterone levels drop drastically and when that happens a shit load of others stuff starts happening...loss of energy, loss of libido, loss of muscle, body fat gains, etc. I have had blood work done and my test levels is 410 and I was told that's normal for my age....I don't want or like normal. My PSA level is below normal so I'm good there. Anyway...this site seemed to be the most informational. I also signed up because of the offer of a free bottle of your choice for joining the group.
    Donald Jones and LMC-cindy like this.

SOCALBEAST is offline New Member
    Has anyone received their "free bottle" for signing up for this forum?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Free bottle of what?

BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    How do you make a new trend?

Albert5678 is offline New Member
    Hi Guys. Hope all is fine with everybody..just getting back to the forums.

Good luck my friends

paattty10 is offline New Member
    Hi new just joined yesterday 5'8 220 lbs from upper Midwest

Papasal is offline New Member
    Hi I'm Papasal that is a nickname at work because I am the oldest in the Team at 57, Live in Sydney Aust 164cm 87kgs. Started by first cycle of Test E last year. This should be a good forum to get some FAQ's
    Donald Jones likes this.

allison8768 is offline New Member
    You can search from China or India website .

Quote Originally Posted by Tilkee View Post

allison8768 is offline New Member
    Hello everyone .
    This is Allison 21 years old 165cm and 55kg ...
    I have never used steriod ,but I hope I can learn some knowledge here from all of you
    Thanks

Ciosa is offline New Member
    Hi Al from n.j. i am 52 been working out for over a year now 6 days a week..started test 6 weeks ago and feeling great

invasivecoyote is offline New Member
    hello im 24 and 218 with 18% body fat

teco is offline New Member
    Hello my name is mike. new to the forums and pinning. 250 pounds, 5 10". from tampa florida.

grock1964 is offline New Member
    Hello, I'm Grock1964 from the lonestar state . I'm 51 yrs young and looking to be better in time

vawrestler is offline New Member

vawrestler

What are the chances of getting caught with this stuff and go to jail?

Tom harder is offline New Member
    Hi all, joined today, looking for guidance on many subjects, over time... I am a newbe, I converted from marathon running to weight training in September, I was 143lb 6% body fat, I am now at 157lb 10% body fat. I train 5 days a week, about 45-90min. I would like to do anabolics legally (I am 40yers old), is there any recommendations of Dr. in the Westchester NY/ New York City that would be supportive of this? Thank you in advance and look forward to learning from you guys.

Chazyd is offline New Member
    Hello, I'm 43 be 44 in 6 days. 5' 11", 302.5 lbs, 14.4% BF. Former Football (american) player and baseball player from 5 yrs old till 18. Been using Test Cyp 200mg 1x every 2 weeks for 6 months. Used in past but not seriously, switching from Andro gel to Inj which I get much better results from. Last tested 12-18-15 and in 6 months from 112 to currently at 420. Already feeling much better but far from satisfied. Just joined a gym for my New Years Resolution to get healthy and I'm excited about the life change. Looking forward in learning to do some stacking. Feel free to contact me directly with tips and tricks. Can't wait to get to know you all and pick at your knowledge.
    Peace

Alvara731 is offline New Member
    Hey everyone! 32 year old male here. 5'6 186lbs about 20% body fat. Got into the game in the last 3 years and made some great progress. Started at 205lbs 30% bf and have dropped all the way to 170lb 16% bf and gone through a few cut/bulk phases. Just started powerlifting in March and made some great gains. My diet is pretty good, and pretty disciplined for being a father of 2 and having a full time career in addition to training 5 days a week. However I can already feel effects of low test in terms of bf, libido, etc. I look forward to learning everything I can here about use. Thanks!

Albertsteven215 is offline New Member
    Hi everybody, I'm AL, 22 years old, 5'11" and 170 pounds. Goal is to build lean mass and achieve a solid 200 pounds. All in good time though.

ChrisThaBeast is offline New Member
    Hello, My Name is Chris.. I'm 33 years of age, 6'0 and weigh about 125 lbs no clothing. I have a high metabolism and I hate it because I want to get bigger. A lot bigger from what I am now. At least to 187-200 lbs. I seen this website, did my research and I just currently ordered a bottle of D-anabol 25 and I was given a choice to get a free bottle so I chose Test-600x.. I would love advice as to see if this is a good start with these two bottles.

THANK YOU

Donta334 is offline New Member
    Hi my names Donta A male am six four 225 been try to find somethings good as a pct the things that I found in the store don't seem to work gyno started happening. In I live in California
    Last edited by Donta334; 01-18-2016 at 09:33 PM.

Bastrop Guardian is offline New Member

Free Bottle for Sign-Up

Hello Social Beast...

I'm curious if this is just a scam to increase their subscription rates (and rankings).

I sent them a request for mine (free bottle for sign-up). Let me know if you get yours - and I'll do the same.
    Last edited by Bastrop Guardian; 01-19-2016 at 09:43 AM. Reason: First Post Learning Curve

Bastrop Guardian is offline New Member

Free Bottle Scam

Just received my "coupon" for the promised "Free Bottle" if I sign up.

Sure it's Free... If you spend at least $70 first.

BTW... This offer was available "even if" I didn't sign up for the forum - available to everyone with their 1st purchase.

I guess this is an indication of how "Trust Worthy" this company is. Starting our relationship with a Blatant Lie. And we all know how these types of relationships turn out - Right? <sigh>

I was really excited to have perhaps found a "Reputable Source" for these things. Well... Back to the search.

Thanks for nothing Steriod .com - well except for maybe the lesson on your Business Ethics.

Shred123 is offline New Member
    Hi, I'm a 21 year old male 6'1" 175 6.6% BF.
    I am not able to post on the rest of the site for some reason so hopefully someone here can help. I will be starting a 10 week cycle of Winstrol in about 2 weeks for a boost in sports. I have already started all my joint support and what not. All I need to know is what the best PCT for me would be.

Shred123 is offline New Member
    No offence but you just wasted your money on the D-anabol 25. It's pretty low grade stuff.

CuseTrainin is offline New Member
    Now that is funny...

Seriously though, I hear it all the time. Eat, eat, eat... Doesn't mean junk but eat.

Smills is offline New Member
    New to the Forums. 6'2. 215lbs 15%BF. Test, dbol , Trem, anavar , and cytomed are experienced cycles. not all at once of course. Here to chat with others, help others and also learn.

gtecthefuture is offline New Member
    New guy running 1st cycle in upcoming months, Test only.

DominicanBeast is offline New Member
    Hi all i first time taking test e. I had low test (160)and the doc didnt do anything so i decided to take matters into my own hands

Steroid N00b is offline New Member
    Hey everybody! I have been reading forums on here for a while now and finally opened up an account. I am soon going to undertake my first ever cycle and would love some advice and protocols from experienced users.

My Stats
    6'2"
    190 lbs.
    11% BF (Dexascan Tested)

I would consider myself very knowledgeable when it comes to training and diet. However, the same cannot be said for steroids and cycling. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you all. Thank you!
    Dalmatian and Seki like this.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information