Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Welcome guys & gals!

MrP19 is offline New Member
    Natty ex athlete 33yr 5' 8.5" 175 lean and well built, want to take it to the next level. I add mass fairly easily and workout hard x2 a day x6 days. eat alot..
    Last edited by MrP19; 10-27-2016 at 02:03 PM.

Jayznutz is offline New Member
    How do we claim the free bottle??

newby1026 is offline New Member
    Hello All from North Burbs of Minneapolis, I am a 39 year old male, Professional Firefighter. Staying in shape in a must. I have worked out my entire adult life. I have always been able to gain strength and size but always struggled to lean up, now that I am getting old its even worse. I started TRT about 90 days ago and can certainly tell the difference and just wondering how to make it better.
    THE SOURSE likes this.

Kilgore is offline New Member
    I am in my 40's, and have worked out most of my life. I am 6'1" and 205 at about 12% body fat. I live in the southwest, and just spent the last three years working in the oilfield. I worked way to many hours to work out. So I am trying to get back into it, but I am finding it a lot harder now that I am older. I am interested in learning about all of my options.Thanks!

Maxpump is offline New Member
    Hello all new here 173cm 91kg 38yrs young.

Pneuma is offline New Member
    Hi there,
    I am 33 y/o and thinking that it may be time the learn more about TRT and anabolics. I would like to feel more energy and be able to recover like I did when I was in my twenties. I have watched my strength start to decline and I'd like to mitigate that intelligently. I am glad that I found this resource.

Silent Bob is offline New Member
    Good evening all,

I'm 27 y/o. i'm 6'1,245, 20%Bf. I have ran through one cycle in the past that consisted of test-e and var and I had tremendous weight and strength gains. On cycle i gained 30 lbs but after pct i ended up with a 15 lb gain. This can definitely be attributed to my lack of discipline in diet but the bulk seemed mostly clean. My goals are to lean up more by adding a ton of cardio into workouts and cleaning up my diet. Once i trim down, i will look to start another cycle. Not too sure about the specifics though. I look forward to soaking up info.
    THE SOURSE likes this.

Bizman is offline New Member
    Hey Everyone, I have been reading forums on here for a while now I have enjoyed all the great information that has been posted and shared. I been during TRT for a year now administered by my PCP. But I would like to start cycling and increase my result so I welcome some advice and knowledge from some older and experience users. for 3 years my wife and I have changed our lifestyle. we follow a high protein low carb eating regimen faithfully and we workout with a trainer 4 to 5 days a week for a hour and half with lots of cardio. I like to learn more about cycling with HCG , along with my Test C. and like to learn about running Deca along with them to build more mass and cut

I'm 5'6" 200lbs, 17% body fat I get my body fat tested every month by my trainer as well as weigh in
    Last edited by Bizman; 12-09-2016 at 09:45 AM. Reason: IN CORRECT SPELLING
    THE SOURSE likes this.

JT RIPPER is offline New Member
    greetings all, 44 year old personal trainer from Cali here mainly for research as I've had many clients and friends ask about my thoughts on gear over the years and figured its time learn about more than just dbol and winstrol ...time to study the dark side of the force

manaboi is offline New Member
    How zit going everyone I'm 30, 5-7, from Hawaii, currently residing in Virginia, been training for long time and been doing more powerlifting. I want to move in a different direction and moving towards bodybuilding. Entering a comp in July so just prepping now. I have been in a few teen strongman in Hawaii. My job is very physical so this is the reason i decided to move towards bodybuilding. Im open to new ideas. I'm so glad for this forum and really excited to meet good people.
    THE SOURSE likes this.

Mufasa1 is offline New Member
    29 y/o male, 6'2" 230lbs, US.

Just here to learn before making an educated decision. Thanks for all you all do, this forum is stacked with info. Admins/Mods have done an outstanding job.
    THE SOURSE likes this.

THE SOURSE is offline New Member
    These dudes Know there Stuff.

THE SOURSE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Good evening all,

I'm 27 y/o. i'm 6'1,245, 20%Bf. I have ran through one cycle in the past that consisted of test-e and var and I had tremendous weight and strength gains. On cycle i gained 30 lbs but after pct i ended up with a 15 lb gain. This can definitely be attributed to my lack of discipline in diet but the bulk seemed mostly clean. My goals are to lean up more by adding a ton of cardio into workouts and cleaning up my diet. Once i trim down, i will look to start another cycle. Not too sure about the specifics though. I look forward to soaking up info.
    your doing the right thing by doing a cut. You can see where you at and plan your next cyle even Better.

Totalrecall24 is offline New Member
    same

yes they have

nice

SkinnyBoi is offline New Member
    hey! i'm from a small town BLACKPOOL I'm 18, very skinny and i have had enough! see you guys on the forums wish you all the best with your goals!

DrivenZ is offline New Member
    Hello everyone! I'm 55 yrs old and have been bodybuilding for 32 yrs. 5'10" and 205 lbs with an average 10% body fat. Still love training after all this time and look forward to interacting with everyone here.

KnottyIrishman is offline New Member
    Greetings, I'm 48 year old male, 230lbs, 6'1" and live in the Northwestern US. I have been in and out of weight lifting my whole life and more confused than ever about how to do it right at my age. Lol

Hamee693 is offline New Member
    30 year old male from US, been working out pretty regularly for a few years now i weigh 216 and im 6'0. I have used a wide variety of over the counter supps some i feel have helped pretty good but ive been doing some reaserch and i would like to go the next step and try something alittle stronger. I would like to put on a few more pounds of muscle but lean muscle and look hard. If anyone knows of a reputable moderator/admin i can go through that would be great thanks alot.

Randomaxe is offline New Member
    38 yo. in midwest US, approx 185 lbs, 5' 11". .more to come!

gio2012 is offline New Member
    Hello im 34 years old. Height:5.11 in Weight: 170. Live in NJ, USA. Been working out on and off since I was 15. I have never used steroids before or any supplements other than Creatine. I am now seriously thinking about doing my first steroids cycle but want to give it a little more time until I come up to speed with what is out there for me.

Shahtejas848 is offline New Member
    Hello all members tejas here

jay-nice is offline New Member
    Hey im new to this.... I am looking to buy some Anavar any good advises, how long is the cycle? and any recommendation for some good PCT....! and I also heard that my penis will shrink??? I need some feed back
    Last edited by jay-nice; 04-03-2017 at 07:07 PM.

MrJinx is offline New Member
    Hello. 49 young. 5 7" and 195. Did a few cycles back in the day.

endocrineengineer is offline New Member
    Hi, I am Joe, 52 been in the iron game many years... Powerlifted when I was young now I just bodybuild to stay in shape and keep myself in 30ish girlfriends.... 22 years travelling the world in the Navy... 5' 9" 215lbs about 12 -15% body fat.... I don't compete... I eat whatever I like but try to keep it healthy... I have extensive personal experience with all sorts of compounds...

Colli is offline New Member
    Hi 23 from west la

redness44 is offline New Member
    welcome

redness44 is offline New Member
    Similar. 47 y/o, 5'7" & 185. I'm in the 4th week of my first cycle ever

dgram83 is offline New Member
    Hello there, D. Gram from Louisiana. 34 6' 175lbs. I was recently prescribed test c (1cc/week) and test p (.5cc/wk). This is not my first venture but will be my first monitored and properly administered testosterone cycle. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks to all

krcab is offline New Member
    Hi I am new obviously. Probably older than most here as I am 49 yo this year. Ive used a lot of gear in the past, I mean like back mid 80s to late 80s. I am here for info, guess things have progressed to more than locker room talk. Look forward to learning more advance ideology on gear here. I live in the Middle East but American. Live here for work. Last cycle I did was 250 sus that I just bought off the pharmacy counter here (very small cycle I had to cut short, before that prolly 30 years before that). Recently I just purchased 480 ius of China good HGH thought I was smuggling it in, to find out later it's legal and sold here still). So Ironically today, I went back to my trusty pharmacy and purchased 20 boxes of sus 250, 3 boxes of Clomid, 2 boxes of Nova and 1 box of Arimidex . While I was there I noticed HGH sitting in their fridge, so I ordered 10 boxes of Norditropin 5mg preloaded pens. Other than I'm going back tomorrow to double up my AAS and HGH order I think I'm al set for my first cycle.
    Last edited by krcab; 05-03-2017 at 04:18 PM.

EthanSp is offline New Member
    Hello! I just joined! I'm 18, nearly 19. I'm 5'7, 150lbs, 7-8% body fat. I've been obsessed with fitness my whole life and I've always worked out even since I was like 10. I'm excited to soak up more knowledge from this awesome forum!
    Thanks

Sbizkit38 is offline New Member
    Hello all, I'm 48 years young, 6'1" 275lb's. I have been working out for years on and off, but got serious about 6 months ago. I have gone down about 3 jean sizes and gained a noticeable amount of solid muscle. I don't know what the future holds for me, I just know I feel great! Another added bonus is my girlfriend thinks I look great too. I'm in the Buckeye state, up North. I look forward to making some new friends.

MIKE 323 is offline New Member
    Hi everybody! I'm a 44 yo guy in Phoenix, AZ and I'm happy to have found this site. I lift 4x a week and am getting back in shape finally. I'm on TRT (Test Cyp) rx but need advice and help finding gear stacks locally. Thanks in advance for your help!

-Mike

BadDaz is offline New Member
    Hi peeps I'm a 38 yo bloke from Australia,love the site !

Mike A is offline New Member
    Hello everyone. European muscle writing here. 25 yrs old, maybe teaching somebody something and maybe learning something myself too.

CADD is offline Female Member
    Hey Canadian here. Iv been trying since i was 15, I was a competitive bikini compeitor and now I'm looking to add some mass and switch to figure. Iv been reading some random forums for a little while and decided to open an account. Im currently undergoing my first cycle of anavar .
    Starting Stats: June 15 2017
    5'7
    139lbs.
    18-20%
    20 years old.
    MuscleScience likes this.

Fastazzcobra25 is offline New Member
    What's going on people? I'm new to the forum, been looking for a reliable place to get solid info.
    I'm 42, been in the gym pretty constant the last 4 or 5 years. Took some time off last year due to rotator cuff surgery but I've been back and solid for just under a year!

tacticalpaul is offline New Member
    Greetings, I finally decided to become a member as I've used this site for information especially during my last cycle (seen in my profile). I'm a 49 yr old white male from Long Island, 5' 11", 185 lbs, unknown body-fat, USMC Vet, Ret NYPD, 10 years in Iraq and Afghanistan doing Diplomatic Protection for the State Department and now a Firearms, Tactics, Active Shooter/Armed Intruder Instructor back in the States. I've been working out for 20+ years and did a 12 week cycle in Afghanistan last April. I got injured over there and had to have ulcer nerve relocation surgery on my dominant elbow. I'm ready to get back in the gym and I've acquired some gear from a reliable and trustworthy source to get me on-cycle. I am however confused about the dosage. I normally do a lot of research on anything I'm interested in but this one has me confused. I assume I can post it in one of the threads and get some assistance there. I look forward to many hours on the site and learning as I "grow". Thanks for having me and for the all the knowledge you guys put out.

WrkNhrd is offline New Member

Hey everyone

New to this site but not to the gym. Trying to learn my way around but appreciate having a place with so much info.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information