JoeCool76nc is offline New Member

New to post long time member that reads posts

What's up everyone. First of all I'm 39 soon to be thirty. I've ran several cycles in my past. I weigh 225 around 16-18% bf 5'11 been training weight since 13 played football, track,wrestled, and boxed. Anyways fellas I've not ran a cycle in many years and I know if I do K.i.s.s. Protocol will and should be implied. Anyways that's part of the reading I've done on here and several other boards which some of those boards are "hook up"boards basically which I've meet and what not and have everything I need for awhile. I'm still waiting to do a run however I want it to be perfect. So, even though I have the materials to do what I want to do. What I'm wondering is how to "cut to the chase" as to finding a endo in my state to get online to help monitor an preferably get US pharm grade gear which I know for a fact is the best and safest route to go. I have quote unquote pharm grade Norma's however without getting them truly tested etc and self medicating there is always variables that do come in to play. Believe me guys I've been studying and will continue to study I've grew to become a very patient man and know what it takes to do things right and in no way am I asking for a hand out. I'm looking to converse with veterans like myself and beyond and nothing against those who are younger at all. I know how impulsive I was in my younger days -"shoot first ask questions later" alright I've typed you guys to death. I've studied local doctors and plan to continue and do several more private labs blood work to see if the numbers I have would fit for trt. I reckon this turned into a possible plan of attack. I'm really not trying to start not be on trt for life. So, most of you veterans do you rely on doctors to monitor or do you monitor everything on your own with proper tests. I.e. Blood pressure ( which I have zero problems with however I know how improper use can and/or will negatively effect it ) (btw have a bp machine) monitoring cholesterol within the blood -- staying the course on blood donations ever 56 days-- blood works before /during/ after-- so I know there is more I need to read up on -- I had a great book back in the day which had an outstanding guide line to follow however I've lost it. I'm sure there are many others out there that's more current which if you have read this far and know of any I would appreciate it. Possible wiki pages I'm sure with medical journals. Anyways alright I know shut up m fer I need to workout just throwing out my ideas or thoughts into my first post. Thanks fellas live long and live swole

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Welcome

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome to the forum

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum

Thread Information