Chubby.Cylclist is offline New Member

Question New to the game. Looking for advice.

As you can most likely tell from the username. I'm a cyclist. I have been away from the sport for a while & I'm fat as all hell now. I need to get back into shape. I also want to start building my upper body. I busted my ass for 2 months and got nowhere. Someone pulled me aside at the gym and told me now that I'm old(35), My body isn't going to respond like it did in my early 20's. I'm in Southern California. So I did some google and found Testoprim-D. I shot down there and crossed the boarder. I brought back 2 of the large 3 vial boxes. IT WORKS AWESOME!!! I'm riding 60 miles a day and still have energy left over. I couldn't do 3 push-ups. a week later, I'm up to 10 push-ups.

My question is, What else should I be taking? Is there something I can get in Mexico that will accelerate weight loss?
    I've heard Decca and HGH work well with Testoprim-D. Is this true?
    When looking for Decca and HGH in Mexico, what brand or name should I be using?
    My Spanish isn't too hot. It's hard to communicate with the pharmacist if I don't know externally what I'm looking for.
    I've googled some of this stuff and read around here but I'm still not sure.

In closing, I'd like to say, I'm happy to be a member and thank you for any help.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Welcome to the forum, post your diet in the diet and nutrition section and ask for critique

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubby.Cylclist View Post
    As you can most likely tell from the username. I'm a cyclist. I have been away from the sport for a while & I'm fat as all hell now. I need to get back into shape. I also want to start building my upper body. I busted my ass for 2 months and got nowhere. Someone pulled me aside at the gym and told me now that I'm old(35), My body isn't going to respond like it did in my early 20's. I'm in Southern California. So I did some google and found Testoprim-D. I shot down there and crossed the boarder. I brought back 2 of the large 3 vial boxes. IT WORKS AWESOME!!! I'm riding 60 miles a day and still have energy left over. I couldn't do 3 push-ups. a week later, I'm up to 10 push-ups.

My question is, What else should I be taking? Is there something I can get in Mexico that will accelerate weight loss?
    I've heard Decca and HGH work well with Testoprim-D. Is this true?
    When looking for Decca and HGH in Mexico, what brand or name should I be using?
    My Spanish isn't too hot. It's hard to communicate with the pharmacist if I don't know externally what I'm looking for.
    I've googled some of this stuff and read around here but I'm still not sure.

In closing, I'd like to say, I'm happy to be a member and thank you for any help.
    use an AI to keep control of estrogen and research PCT (clomid and tamox)

welcome to forum.
    but honestly you should have done more research before starting.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

Chubby.Cylclist is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    use an AI to keep control of estrogen and research PCT (clomid and tamox)

welcome to forum.
    but honestly you should have done more research before starting.
    Thank you for the help. I know now I should have looked into it further.
    I took the advice of a friend, who said:
    "for your first cycle, just do 1 vial of test per 5 days, 6 vials total. That will get you into it. See if you like it."

That's what I'm doing now. I just shot my 3rd vial. Now that I'm looking around the forums, I'm seeing there is a lot more detail.
    I'm going to post in the nutri and supp section for more input.

Thanks again for your help.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information