Thread: Hi Everybody!

Swolberham_Lincoln is offline Junior Member

Red face Hi Everybody!

I am the newest member here. I just wanted to introduce myself and give you some information about me and why i am on this forum.

I had been an athlete throughout high school. No sports in college. I have a huge passion for weight lifting and nutrition. My career is centered around living an active lifestyle. I have been lifting for 10+ years and have multiple personal training certifacations. I am meticulous with my lifting and nutritional programs and am always reading and researching how i can improve my physique

Currently i am 26, 5'9, 177lbs, 9% body fat. I am cutting right now. For the next 2 months. I am going to get my body fat% down to under 6%. Last summer i got in the best shape of my life and according to the BOD POD at my local college, i was 6.4% body fat at 158lbs. I am hoping to be heavier this time as i will maintain more muscle during this cut. Current Calories for my cut are 2400 Calories. Macros are 85g fat, 230g carbs, and 210g protein.

My current lifting regimine is a 2 day split. Day 1 is Chest/Triceps/Shoulders/Abs. Day 2 is Legs/Back/Biceps

I am squatting, Deadlifting, Bench Pressing, as well as doing a lot of accessory work. 8-12 rep range. Mostly Muscular Hypertrophy. Slow controlled reps, especially on eccentric portion of lift. I Will Switch my program to Muscular strength in the summer.

I so excited to be on this site because after all the years of going back and forth on if i want to cycle i can now say i am 100% ready. The reasons i hadn't before was that i wanted to make sure i reached my genetic limit (or as close to as i could) before i tapped into an alternative source to progress to new limits. I joined this site because the members are very knowledgeable and i could use all the support with my new adventure. I know i will have questions that need answering and any advice is always welcomed. I Plan on doing a test c or e 12 week cycle in about 2 months with nolvadex as my pct. I want to choose the route that will give me the least side effects. I saw this cycle on this site and I think basic and easy is most definitely the best way for me to go.

I love strength training and body building and looking to get into the best shape of my life! Direct message me anytime. I look forward to talking to you all!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. Read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. It has some great valuable information

Thanks for the advice! I just finished reading it, it was very informative.

I'm going to have to get on here and read up as much as i possibly can. I'm learning a lot. I just want to make sure I'm as educated as i can be before I take the leap!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Great post, and welcome to the forum!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Welcome

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Thanks Bio-Active i've modified my plans for my cycle based on the "planning and executing my first successful cycle"

I will follow the suggested first cycle to a T

This post was awesome and very informative.

My training has been so much more fulfilling lately as i want to be in the best shape of my life when i start my first cycle.

I will post all of my macros/diet program. (listing each meal). I will list the supplements i am taking as well. I will post progress pictures as well.

My goal is to put on as much muscle as possible, but i want to make sure that my body fat % stays super low during the cycle.

So after doing my research this is what I'm thinking....Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first cycle and i want to make sure i do everything perfectly.

Weeks 1-12: Test E 250mg 2x week.
    A-dex: .25mg EOD
    HCG : 250iu 2xweek

Week 13-14: continue A-dex until day of PCT
    continue HCG until 3 days before PCT

Weeks 15-19: PCT: Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Blood Work: 2 weeks prior to cycle
    around week 7-8
    2 weeks after PCT is over.

Question: how long should i wait after my PCT is over to get my blood work done? i have ,i plan set at 2 weeks after but i was wondering if this is too soon for my natural test to return to normal or close to normal

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. Post any Q you have about your cycle in the Q&A.

Vale91 is offline New Member
    welcome

Richard Head is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

Thread Information