Thread: Need advice

markozem is offline New Member

Question Need advice

Hi, i will try to make this as short as possible.. I am 20 yo and i got my hands on some gear just receantly but havent started using it yet. I am not in a good shape now, im skinny and i just started training againg after 3 years... I have been going to the gym for a year before and i know all the ex. and diets, what suplements to take and so on, so i am not a complete brainless noob. I am planning on going on my first cycle with 250mg test for 10 weeks and 30mg dbol for the first 4 weeks. My goal is to get big by the summer and gain a lot of mass... I am not an athlete or expirienced lifter, i know i dont need steroinds to get big in my age but i have been doing chemicals and smoking a ton of pot everyday and that kept me from lifting.. so i need to go to extreme to break the magic circle . I want to use gear to get the kickstart on my progress and to force quit chemicals and pot for good, turn my lifes ateniton on something else. I Have a good excercise and diet plans, mass gainer and PCT. I know that my body is not prepared for what i am going to do but i am planing to do this only once and try my best to keep it naturaly. I know its unhealthy but what are the chances of me passing without serious side effects ? thanks in advance
    Last edited by markozem; 02-10-2016 at 02:38 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Foolish gamble in my opinion, using steroids to help quit pot, you even said yourself your in no good state and dont have much of a body, steroids arent magic they are a small tool we have to get our goals.
    Plus your way to young and are at a higher risk of permantley shutting down your HPTA. Your endocrine system is likely to have not fully matured until your 25 thus in increasing big risks which could generate life time problems.

Welcome to the forum by the way
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 02-10-2016 at 05:17 PM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum, Markezem! ^^^^^I agree with Tax. Your too young. Find another way to stop smoking weed. I used to smoke weed when I was young. It was no problem quitting, weed has no physical dependence like opiates do. If you quit weed your inhibition will come back and your natural testosterone will increase, then you will want to lift!

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markozem View Post
    Hi, i will try to make this as short as possible.. I am 20 yo and i got my hands on some gear just receantly but havent started using it yet. I am not in a good shape now, im skinny and i just started training againg after 3 years... I have been going to the gym for a year before and i know all the ex. and diets, what suplements to take and so on, so i am not a complete brainless noob. I am planning on going on my first cycle with 250mg test for 10 weeks and 30mg dbol for the first 4 weeks. My goal is to get big by the summer and gain a lot of mass... I am not an athlete or expirienced lifter, i know i dont need steroinds to get big in my age but i have been doing chemicals and smoking a ton of pot everyday and that kept me from lifting.. so i need to go to extreme to break the magic circle . I want to use gear to get the kickstart on my progress and to force quit chemicals and pot for good, turn my lifes ateniton on something else. I Have a good excercise and diet plans, mass gainer and PCT. I know that my body is not prepared for what i am going to do but i am planing to do this only once and try my best to keep it naturaly. I know its unhealthy but what are the chances of me passing without serious side effects ? thanks in advance
    Where to begin with this...

Lets start with the obvious, you currently abuse other substances, which leads me to believe you've an addictive personality. You need to master those habits first. And not simply replace them with gear.

You're far too young to be using the steroids . You'll cause permanent damage to your endocrine system, on top of whatever you've already done with your other substance abuse.

You need to build yourself a solid base with training, simply injecting steroids is not the answer. Go to the diet section and learn how to eat. Do not reply with "But I eat loads", 99% of guys that come here, their main problem is not really understanding how to eat. Learn this, it is vital.

On top of all that, your cycle suggestion is wrong, with no mention of AI, PCT or HCG .

-Krugerr

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ on point!

Welcome aboard

USVet81 is offline Associate Member
    Honestly it's the " other chemicals" you are messing with that concern me most. When I think of "chemicals" I think of all sorts of things that inhibit appetite, make sleep next to impossible, and ultimately destroy your body inside and out. If you're serious about kicking these bad habits maybe you could benefit from a local group which meets one or more nights a week. This will give you a local support structure with others who faced the same challenges you have. I can't for the life of me imagine adding AAS to the mix and having any sort of long term positive improvement. I do wish you luck regardless of which way you go.

Thread Information