tadpoleboyy is offline Member

Holy Shit! Old member... just remembered password!

Wow... I totally forgot I had an account here. I recently made an account at bluelight, and thought to search the internet for some of my old aliases... and here I am! Anyway... I was last active here, oh i duno, 6 years ago? more like 8, with any seriousness. I'll give you a brief rundown of my life events... I used anabolics in college, and it was ****ing awesome. I continued to use, but around 2010, I began to use (make some bad choices). But its a slippery slope, boyz n girlz... and gave me an insatiable taste for (bad choices).

Long story short... I eventually got involved with (something bad). Yea, my life went to shit after that, as you could guess. I last used anabolics 2013. ****, I miss my old life! **** this stuff, man! Anyway, I have hit rock bottom, and decided to get my life together. I maintained a solid 185lbs until recently, when a habit really messed my shit up, and dropped down to 155... I got off that bullsht, and am back up to 175lbs, with nothing but protein. I am currently getting my life back together, and have gotten back into serious lifting. I love it! **** all these drugs! I mis being yoked, and banging hot ass chicks! And mark my ****ing words, I will get back in the game. I'm well on my way. I still have no criminal history, so that wont hold me back, F snitches!

I miss yall! Looks like several decent folks here turned scammer... I guess thats how it goes... Maybe they went down equally deplorable paths in life. Even tho I would NEVER do that. Anyway... It's nice to be back. I no longer look like a junky, I look pretty damn good, actually, and at 175lbs, I am actually at the max of my natural weight for my frame. But I want to be a beast again. It felt so damn good. I just gotta be careful, as I tore my ACL and PCL a few years back, and cant shoot up in weight too fast, or the risk of similar injury will become quite possible.

Give me some words of encouragement! What have I missed in that last few years?! How much has the game changed?! Shit... I'm even more far behind in the paintball world... I still use my old ass automags... I dont even know what a "good" marker is nowadays. ****... this makes me sound old... Im not even 30... I love you all!
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 02-13-2016 at 06:08 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Damn you like to swear lol

Theres no rec drug talk allowed here for one, stories of turning around from a drug life is acceptable but theres a lot of heroin talk there, probably a bit too much

Anyway, good luck and congrats on the turn around.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wish u the best off luck buddy

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Please edit your post from all rec drug talk - as stated not allowed & is against the rules!!

I wish you a full recovery and welcome back
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2016 at 11:03 AM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome back....

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    mybad... I just wanted to present things honestly, hoping I could possibly deter other from similar choices. I guess i have forgotten some rules in my absentia! Anyway, could someone point me in the right direction or fill me in on what is new in the world of AAS? Im sure lots has changed in the past 8 years... Altho test, eq, and tbol still reign supreme in book

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Richard Head is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome back

Thread Information