Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Newbie Intro.

Frank-Knuckles is offline New Member

Newbie Intro.

Good morning folks I'm Frank and pretty much a newbie in the AAS and PED world . I'm 44 yrs old 218 pounds with a BF% of 12% I have one cycle under my belt . I'm currently cruising because I was diagnosed with low T a couple of years ago my numbers have ranged from 299 to 354 according to the various bloods that where administered for insurance purposes in order to get me on treatment which I later had to discontinue because of loss of insurance at which point I sought to self medicate and that is what lead me to the forums and to this new journey I'm currently on . I haven't been on many forums 3 to date with this one being 4 and I do like what I see . The abundance of Information is refreshing especially for some one such as my self who is interested in running 2 cycles a year and maintaining a proper TRT protocol that will enhance my quality of life. I have grown very interested in compounds that promote lean muscle gains and strength I don't mind the size gains which I can easily achieve with just Test but I'm more interested in gains that can easily be retained after cycle . I don't care much for all the water retention and its adverse effects on the cardiovascular system and the less side affects the better. So I come on this forum in a quest to learn and be schooled in the proper uses of AAS and the right TRT protocols because longevity is key for me. So I welcome all and any advice .
    Thanks
    Frank

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum Frank. Have a read in the TRT section great help/information in there. Any other Q just ask in the right sub forum so you get the best help.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Welcome to the forum Frank. Have a read in the TRT section great help/information in there. Any other Q just ask in the right sub forum so you get the best help.
    Thank you for your welcome Clarky ..

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum, Frank.
    Frank-Knuckles likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum
    Frank-Knuckles likes this.

Gentleman thank you all for your welcome . Let me tell ya this forum is a treasure of information i practically spent the whole day reading yesterday and it will probably take me a month to read the rest .....lol

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Thread Information