crille is offline New Member

New member from Sweden!

Hey guys

I'm a new member from sweden, im very interested in AAS and everything around it, before i did my first cycle i read about an hour every night for about a year, not exaggerating.. :P
    Trying to learn as much as possible by myself before asking questions, eager to learn and make new friends on here, my english is not perfect but im sure i can make myself understood

Looking to compete in a couple of years, maybe by 2018, goal was to be on stage by 2017 but if I'm gonna be realistic I'm thinking 2018 is a better choice

So this is me! Looking forward to my time on here!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Crille. And welcome to the forum! I am glad to see that you are a realistic person. Because that will serve you very well in the use of AAS. Have you considered the very real possibility of permanently shutting down your natural endocrine system by using AAS at such a young age? The amount of steroids necessary to compete in bodybuilding today would almost guarantee you life long TRT in a very short period of time. I hope you don't think I'm just hating on you brother, because I'm not. I just want to make sure that you know about that part of AAS. Good luck man!

crille is offline New Member
    Hello Strongblood and thanks for the consideration!

Ofcourse I have taken that into thought and I do very well understand that you're not throwing hate towards my way

Although I am not yet 100% sure if its Men's physique, CBB or "regular" bodybuilding towards Mr Olympia I want to do my first contest in, I'm a guy with my feet on the ground, and I like to do things with the best possibilities for success, with that said; I don't think I will start putting grams of testosterone and other compounds to change my physique and try to beat the odds.
    And as the bodybuilding scene isn't that advanced in sweden yet (where men's physique and CBB being the most popular) I think my first contest will lean towards one of those, the part of my whole hormone system shutting down is allways in the back of my head, but what i wanna get to is that neither Men's Physique or CBB in sweden is something that you really 100% needs to be taking tons of stuff for to get a good placement, and I mostly do these cycles to "try it out" and get the experience, and I'm not throwing myself into something unknown since i know how serious these things are.
    Shit im going on and on and barely know myself what point i wanna make.. :P

Anyways, I get your point, and thanks for the consideration!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crille
    Hello Strongblood and thanks for the consideration! Ofcourse I have taken that into thought and I do very well understand that you're not throwing hate towards my way Although I am not yet 100% sure if its Men's physique, CBB or "regular" bodybuilding towards Mr Olympia I want to do my first contest in, I'm a guy with my feet on the ground, and I like to do things with the best possibilities for success, with that said; I don't think I will start putting grams of testosterone and other compounds to change my physique and try to beat the odds. And as the bodybuilding scene isn't that advanced in sweden yet (where men's physique and CBB being the most popular) I think my first contest will lean towards one of those, the part of my whole hormone system shutting down is allways in the back of my head, but what i wanna get to is that neither Men's Physique or CBB in sweden is something that you really 100% needs to be taking tons of stuff for to get a good placement, and I mostly do these cycles to "try it out" and get the experience, and I'm not throwing myself into something unknown since i know how serious these things are. Shit im going on and on and barely know myself what point i wanna make.. :P Anyways, I get your point, and thanks for the consideration!
    You sound like a very intelligent young man Crille. Best of luck to you in your Body Building venture!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information