kcnotark is offline New Member

New To All Of This & Seeking Info/Advice

Hello everyone. I'm interested in finding out more about this than I thought I would be. I've been doing some minor research on my own, which has begun to create a rabbit chase. I'm 55 years old, 170 - 175 lbs., 5'-10" tall, and in good health. Even at my current weight, I've always considered myself a little too thin. As I've gotten older and a little less active, I've become concerned about losing more and more muscle to aging. I'd like to know more about the use of anabolic 's and related therapy to increase my muscle mass and keep the fat down. I don't have any interest in becoming a "gym rat", that's not my motive. I'd simply like to offset the aging process and regain some energy to feel better, healthier, and more motivated for more activity. I work in construction, but not as aggressively as I used to. I've moved up the ladder, so to speak, into more of an administrative role which has taken away most of my field activity and activity. Hence, I'd like to know if I have a shot at the goal of regaining those things in my life that seemingly are slipping away?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

This is a great place to learn. Browsing around can really help to immerse you in information.

At your age, have you had any recent bloodwork to see where you may currently stand naturally?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi, welcome to the boards.

Thread Information