12diesel is offline New Member

New Member - First Cycle

Edit - First, I ought to thank the contributors here. You all have helped me learn a ton by lurking here over the past several months.

Complete newb here... did my first injection last night and as the pin was in, all of the negatives started flashing through my mind. I'm the type that fixates on something and can't get it out of my head... even nonsense stuff, like "what if the source I bought from contaminated the gear with diseases and I'm just pushing it straight into my body?"

So, has anyone else had pinner's remorse, before? If so, what'd you do to get past it?

I studied for months before diving in, so I felt confident in what I'm doing, but now the paranoia is set in. I'm running the basic beginner cycle...
    Weeks 1-12 - 500mg Test E (250mg E3D)
    Weeks 3-12 - Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Weeks 15-18 - Nolva 40/40/20/20

It sounds like sides are pretty rare on this simple cycle, but just looking for some reassurance, I guess.

Also, if I don't plan to cruise and I'm not sure if I'll ever get to do another cycle (this was a bit of a deal with the wife and took some convincing), do you all feel it's worth taking the associated risks?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    do a pct when your done this cycle. cycle is mild. AI dos eseems a bit low. go 25mg ed-eod or just use dex at 0.25-0.5mg eod its better IMO

12diesel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    do a pct when your done this cycle. cycle is mild. AI dos eseems a bit low. go 25mg ed-eod or just use dex at 0.25-0.5mg eod its better IMO
    Thanks for the feedback. So, are you suggesting something on top of the PCT I already have planned? I plan to do the following:
    Weeks 15-18 - Nolva 40/40/20/20

Is there a potential for doing too much Aromasin if I do 25 ED? How would I gauge that, too? Just the sore joints if I go too much, or are there other markers I need to keep an eye on?

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Steve051 is offline New Member
    I got the same issues, its hard to trust a supplier and how do you know what you got is pure and correctly named. This is the biggest problem.

Thread Information