Machio is offline New Member

Hello New strongman in iceland!!

Hello i'm new here in forum but i have spent countless time learning and reading great info here i live in iceland and there are some powerfull stuff here available and i have my next cycle ready! 1 sept i will start an 8 week cycle on Trestolone Phenylpropionate 125ng and i will followed that with 8 week on Trenbolone E 200mg. My Test will be Testasteron E 250mg

So how i'm i gonna do this cycle? well glad you ask!

1-8 week 3 days apart i will inject Trestolone 225 mg with 250 mg of Test E. And eod one table of Arimidex .
    from week 9-16 there will be Trenbolone same routine as Trestolone! 3 days apart 300 mg of tren and 250 of Test E and i have Caber also and i will take 0.5 gram to start with and see how the cycle goes if i need to up the caber dose. i thinking about adding Masteron on this cycle but haven't made my final decsions about that.

While i'm on this cycle i will use from week 1 to 16 an Hgh Boosting pill one every day Ibutamoren/MK 677

I have my PCt Also ready and that will be Hcg i will use it last 3 week and stop the day i start pct. I have Aromasin - Clomid - Nolvadex all ready so this cycle is going to be Legendary if you have something good info about this cycle and recommend me do something diffrent plese share your opinion, i love reading some intresting diffrent view pepole have

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum. I encourage you read more and especially read thread called "planing my first successful cycle" here it will keep you from breaking yourself.
    Little usefull stuff is good - more is better, so dont just start your cycle yet and read about it first, its not a race!

I love Iceland man, I dont think there are many members here Iceland ! You will enjoy staying here

Machio is offline New Member
    This is my 5 Cycle so i i'm not new to this but my first cycle with very powerful anabolics. i have also very good friend who has master degree in biochemestry and he is going to help me with the cycle

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, I was in Iceland last summer, loved it!

Best of luck!

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machio View Post
    This is my 5 Cycle so i i'm not new to this but my first cycle with very powerful anabolics. i have also very good friend who has master degree in biochemestry and he is going to help me with the cycle
    Thats great man, just thought extra info wouldnt hurt but it seems you know what youre doing and that is great.

Don't become all nuclear from all the help of your chem friend

45lb is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum!!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome, Machio, glad you joined. It sounds like you already have your cycle planned, but as mentioned above, research is always a useful tool. Read the following link:

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Hope.to hear of you competing in strength athletics one day soon. I have hours and hours of old IFSA and WSM episodes recorded and watch them all.of the time. Also, constantly search YouTube for new videos of contests. Lots of respect and admiration for the discipline of strength athletics.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum. The only thing that I would suggest is running your HCG during the entire cycle instead of just the last 3 weeks. IMHO if you take 250ius twice weekly starting at the beginning, your recovery will be much easier.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Thread Information