Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brazey

Thread: im a noobie with problems .

cheeseslice is offline New Member

im a noobie with problems .

hi im from the uk and im 30 years old i have always had problems with the way my chest looks and feels. I feel as though i have moobies and ive never been able to change the shape of my chest. i plucked up the courage to show my mate who lives and breathes the gym life. he says i might have a condition called pectum excavatun / funnel chest . i am currently on week 3 on my 1st ever steroids cycle. im taking test cyp. 1ml a week for 2 weeks then 2ml a week for 3 weeks then 2ml to finnish off . i can glat bench around 70 -75kg and weigh around 13 stone. my mate reckons my chest has gone abit flatter but im not so sure. i will post a few pics below to show you and would be gratefull if a few of you.could comment on my chest to tell me if you think i have this funnel chest and any tips on how to flatten my chest. thanks

cheeseslice is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseslice View Post
    hi im from the uk and im 30 years old i have always had problems with the way my chest looks and feels. I feel as though i have moobies and ive never been able to change the shape of my chest. i plucked up the courage to show my mate who lives and breathes the gym life. he says i might have a condition called pectum excavatun / funnel chest . i am currently on week 3 on my 1st ever steroids cycle. im taking test cyp. 1ml a week for 2 weeks then 2ml a week for 3 weeks then 2ml to finnish off . i can glat bench around 70 -75kg and weigh around 13 stone. my mate reckons my chest has gone abit flatter but im not so sure. i will post a few pics below to show you and would be gratefull if a few of you.could comment on my chest to tell me if you think i have this funnel chest and any tips on how to flatten my chest. thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20160705_152111.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	164258

Name:	ForumRunner_20160705_152121.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	164259

Name:	ForumRunner_20160705_152128.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	164260

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... Repost question and pictures in the appropriate forum for more views and responses. Try the AAS Q/A Forum.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

iNFECTiOUS is offline New Member
    Have you ever had your hormones tested? Reason I ask is because it looks like you might have a natural case of Gynecomastia . This just means you have excess breast tissue in your pectoral probably caused by excess estrogen. Your doctor can better help you determine if it is Gynecomastia and what you might be able to do to correct it.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard!

Thread Information