Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JKW

Thread: Hello Fellow Mates

mannu635 is offline New Member

Wink Hello Fellow Mates

Hi Everybody,

I will start with little introduction about myself and reason why I am here.

I am 23 Year old average looking brown male. My body fat percent has always stayed around 20% (+-3%).
    I used to be a skinny guy with little bit of belly fat not very noticeable. I started going to gym about two years ago and started gaining muscle mass. I was really impressed when I saw my before pictures and compared them with current. Everything was fine until a while ago I noticed even though I have good muscles but all the curves and sexy lines are hidden under my fat. So I started taking initiatives to loose body fat. I started with cardio but didn't see much change. So I started some research and learned it all about what you eat. I changed my diet but no change. Then I thought maybe I am eating too much. I switched to one meal a day plus lots of juice and water. No Change at all. So I thought maybe its my hormones or metabolism. Long story short I cant do it all naturally. After doing some research, I am now here. My plan is do one cycle and see it how good it goes.
    My Main aim is to have lean body. I dont have any interest in looking giant. All I want is to be able to take off my shirt wherever I want without worrying about fat.

I have ordered Pituitary Growth Hormone and Clen ® from anabolic .com. I would appreciate your review if you have used these in past
    Day #1 Photo.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 2016-08-15, 6 08 56 PM copy.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	560.4 KB 
ID:	164942

Thanks for your time.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum, Mannu! In order for us to give you an accurate estimation of you body fat percentage, you're gonna have to go ahead and show us the rest of your penis and nut sack man. (Just kidding bro!) Hey, you came to the right place. Everything you want to know is right here. Good luck!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

mannu635 is offline New Member
    Lol nice try Bro and I dont have any problem with showing my manhood, I just dont want virgins to die (<=Nice Joke Eh!) .
    And Thanks a lot.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mannu635
    Lol nice try Bro and I dont have any problem with showing my manhood, I just dont want virgins to die (<=Nice Joke Eh!) . And Thanks a lot.
    lol! Good one, bro! Glad your here man. Lots of good info here. Good luck bro!

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Cardio before breakfast 30 mins, small protien complex carb meals, every 3 hrs , before bed cardio again this will stimulate metabolism to burn body fat, gear wise clen and t3 will get things going fat wise, then an anabolic stack stnzl with premabol, or anavar with bolden one etc give good hardening and lean muscle gains

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Strong that was funny!! Welcome aboard
    Strongblood likes this.

Thread Information