Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: cancer survivor lookin into steroids to put on muscle bulk then cut to look good

tattooguru is offline New Member

Question cancer survivor lookin into steroids to put on muscle bulk then cut to look good

Im a 2 time hodgkins lymphoma cancer survivor ,I looking to build muscle and get cut just in case i have to go thru chemo again i lost 35 puonds from the chemo this time..i weigh 165 no muscle no definition...my Doc wants me to put on weight but i dont want to eat and eat just to put on fat but i do need to gain weight just in case i have to endure the chemo again...i dont want to be ripped off (i cant afford it) and i dont want it to take forever (might not have time to waste)..help please i have no idea where to start..my friend says to start with Dianabol ...idk

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. I would talk with your Dr. regarding this. I would try diet modification to see if you can add weight. Discuss this with your Dr./oncologist and perhaps they can get you set up with a nutritionist.
    There are cases that people are prescribed Oxandrin to aid in gaining weight/prevent weight loss, but again this is something that you should address with your treatment team.
    I'm sure your friend means well, but I wouldn't follow his advice.
    Best of luck and please visit out Nutrition forum. It may help you with some ideas for diet modification.

DIET AND NUTRITION
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

thank you..i have been on modified diet and by no means gaining weight..but appreciate the advice

Aleksander_ is offline New Member
    Welcome to the forum, new here as well!

thanks welcome to u Aleksander

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.....

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Welcome sir. Sorry about your fight with cancer. What does your doc think about going on cycle to gain weight? I don't know how cancer and steroids work together. I definitely would get some good advice.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum, tatooguru!

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome. Like others have said above, talk to your DR about this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, you are a very lucky man to come through that. Never mind twice, pls don't think AAS,
    Steroids will do you no good at all, you need food to grow i promise you, you can use as much steroids as you like but you will not gain muscle without food.

Orals will mostly retain water so you would lose 90% to all once you stop.

Eating a good diet and training will not put on fat, go over to the diet section and look for the sticky. They are the threads at the top of that sub forum the do not move, look for the one that says TDEE'S.
    Work them out then you will know what kcals you have to eat a day to gain weight.
    If you need any help pls just ask in the right sub forum so you can get the best help/answer for your Q.

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Reliable_Individual is offline Junior Member
    welcome

Thread Information