Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aleksander_

Thread: New to the forum

Aleksander_ is offline New Member

New to the forum

What's up,

I'm 30 y/o dabbled in AAS when I was wayy to young (16)...I know, I'm an idiot. It seemed like the cool thing to do when you played baseball in high school.

Anyways, currently living outside of Phoenix, AZ. Started lifting on a regular basis about 3 years ago. Recently got a hold of some gear and getting ready to start my first cycle in almost fifteen years. I've landed here multiple times after looking for information on proper usage of AAS etc.

*Edit*

Stats:
    5' 10"
    210 lbs
    19% BF

Bench: 365
    DL: 385
    Squat: 295
    Last edited by Aleksander_; 09-05-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander_ View Post
    What's up,

I'm 30 y/o dabbled in AAS when I was wayy to young (16)...I know, I'm an idiot. It seemed like the cool thing to do when you played baseball in high school.

Anyways, currently living outside of Phoenix, AZ. Started lifting on a regular basis about 3 years ago. Recently got a hold of some gear and getting ready to start my first cycle in almost fifteen years. I've landed here multiple times after looking for information on proper usage of AAS etc.
    Wow dude. 16. Holy cow. I'm considering possibly first time at 32. Anyways. What were any side effects that to you got at age 16. What did you take and did you take any AIs or follow a pct or anything lol. I'm guessing no. Just saying because before I found this site and researched a cycle I thought steroids could be taken like a vitamin or supplement and just get gains with no side effects of pct or any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander_ View Post
    What's up,

*Edit*

Stats:
    5' 10"
    210 lbs
    19% BF

Bench: 365
    DL: 385
    Squat: 295
    And in regards to your BF% I will tell you as I've seen before on this forum that they will suggest that you lower your body fat prior to cycle. Naturally and to be as optimal as you can naturally as to benifets most from a cycle

PS that crazy how much more your bench is then your squat lol. Nice numbers though.

Yeah, I was a sophomore in HS and a lot of the seniors on the team were doing them and getting yoked and we were like fuck yeah, we want some of that.

No PCT, No nothing, really stupid. We just didn't know any better. I did a cycle of test 400, I have no idea what the lab was I just remember the label was black and yellow, then I did a cycle of QV Deca 300 which was great, and then I started taking some QV Equipoise (sp?) but didn't finish it. As far as sides, yeah, oily face, water retention (puffy face), aggressiveness was out of control, painful injection sites. Not to mention the entire time me and all my friends were juicing we were also drinking and doing stupid shit like that. After I stopped I pretty much lost all gains and got super depressed. Looking back I can't believe how casual we were about it but I'm just glad it didn't have any long term effects (that I know of).
    Marsoc likes this.

Lol, I knew that was going to come up, I have been having knee problems and lower back problems for the past 18 months or so, I still train legs but I just don't push it like I do on bench press.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.....

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    welcome sir

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member