Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: Somewhat new to working out and new to gear

iceguy847 is offline New Member

Somewhat new to working out and new to gear

39 yrs. old 6'1'' 190 lbs. dad body Have never worked out regularly.

I started taking 30mg var and 20 mg dianabol in morning and 20mg var and 10 mg dianabol at night two weeks ago.

My bench went from 100lbs to 150lbs. I lift every other day and do cardio on the days that I don't workout. I eat between 2,000 and 3,000 calories a day, drink a gallon of water. My protein is only 150 g a day ( I need to work on that)

I just got some test e and pinned for the first time today.

My plan is to stop the orals and do the test e 600mg a week (two pins a week) for 14 weeks and get back on the Var 50mg for weeks 9 - 14. I have Arimidex for pct, but have been unable to source anything else.

I also have enough HGH for 2iu a day for 6 months. Should i wait to do the HGH or stack it? i am not looking to get huge, just bigger and cut...like a ryan reynolds type body. Any advice will be greatly appreciated..... and yes, I know I probably started a little too soon, but here I am now.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    The guys here will steer you in the right direction. Welcome

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum. You really need to study everything you can about AAS, before you go any further.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read the sticky's theres a culmination of many years experience and effort in there..I started without the preconditioning when I was young and I do regret it hindsight is always 20/20 don't make any mistakes you will regret..educate yourself stick around and contribute your experiences and good luck!

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tough love;

STOP IMMEDIATELY....you have NO BUSINESS taking any kind of anabolics, you're out of shape (YOUR words) never worked out regularly, don't have your diet 100% dialed in, and are randomly and VERY RECKLESSLY putting SERIOUS drugs in your body.

THIS is what gives AAS a bad name.

Var & D-bol together???????

The you added 600 mg's of test????

Arimidex is NOT PCT....it's used to control estrogen...so since you can't get PCT you're just not going to run any????

This is a complete train wreck, please for the love of God before you do serious damage; STOP!

And before you scream bloody murder, I'll say what I always say; if I save you serious/long term damage to your body you can hate me forever...
    Kenny357 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, stop the orals. You have came to the right place to learn, you have things wrong and don't have everything you need.

You will just cause your self harm. Ask as many Q as you like, in the correct sub forum for the best help/advice as this is just for intros.

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome. Man, the gains when you first get in the gym are comparable to a steroid cycle anyway. There is no need for gear at this point. Use what you have naturally before adding gear. Good luck.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Thread Information